College Ekko x Popular reader

Sorry change of plans, I'm gonna make the high school musical chapter after this, my internet has been iffy lately.

(This is Y/n)

(Y/n's POV)

"Rise n' shine sleeping beauty" Mel kisses my forehead. I smile but groan lightly as I turn to look at the time, "you missed your first class" she whispered softly.

"Yeah I can see that" I say in a groggy voice. "The teacher understood you had step practice late and early" Mel sits next to me, smiling down at me.

I yawn while stretching out my arms and back. "Alright, get in the shower, your breath stinks" she says walking towards the door. "So does your personality" I mumble while getting in the shower.

(After getting ready)

(Outfit)

Mel yells for me to come down as I pack my things and leave

Mel yells for me to come down as I pack my things and leave. "Oh shit!" I say while walking back to my dorm but Mel stops me. "Mel- I need my lunch-!" "I'll buy you some lunch, we can't be late for class" she says  while pushing me to our class.

I walk in and everyone is already seated, "Miss Medarda, Lady Medarda, kind of you to finally join my-!" I walk up to seat completely ignoring my teacher.

"Quiet for the first time" I roll my eyes and flick him off. We flick each other off for a little bit ass the class snickers and laughs, then he goes back to teaching the class.

I take notes as I see one of the Zaunties throw paper at the teacher. I sit there unfazed but I'm my head I was laughing like a immature kindergartner.

"Y/n switch seats with Jinx" I sit there flabbergasted, "why me?" "Because your annoying" I gasp lightly as the class laughed. I take my stuff and switch with the jinx girl.

I keep taking notes and also draw. "Therefore you have a project due next month. I will email you your partners, your partner may not have the same fashion sense but that's what make things interesting. Chop chop"

I look up at Mel amd we smile at eachother. "Watch's lookin at princess" A red haired girl asks. "Not you miss girl" I turn around.

The bell rings and Jinx comes down to talk to the boy next to me. "Mind if ya move your sexy ass" she says as I get up and  walk up to Mel.

"Are you okay sister" she cups my face. "I'm okay, shit" I take her hands off my face, my phone buzzes.

(Message from DickFace)

"Your partner is ekko, now get along asshat"

Lordy hell, I look down at ekko and he looks up at me glare i scoff lightly while walking to the door.

(Ekko's POV)

I mean me and Powder have a thing going on but I do have to say Y/n is sexy as hell, I mean Zauntie knows her as a spoiled rich kid but I think she is more than that.

But even if the rumors are right, I will have my little fun with her.

(2 hours later)

(Y/n's POV)
(Her outfit)

I knock on ekko's door with all of my fabrics, sketch books and measuring tape in my bags

I knock on ekko's door with all of my fabrics, sketch books and measuring tape in my bags. Honestly he's sorta the guy I don't particularly like. He always finds a way to bully me, like it could be about how I have the 'Perfect life' or I am a 'Teacher's whore pet'.

He's so annoying! I think to myself as he opens the door. "Hi-!" "Yeah Yeah come in" he opens the door wider as I walk in his dorm. I huff out while looking round at his decorations.

It was pretty cool, "this way princess" He walks to his room "don't call me that" I say while walking into his room.

He grabs my face and make me look at him. "Let go OF ME" "listen her little girl, in this dorm you will respect me and you will follow my rules."

"And what if I don't?" I ask, he drags me to his desk, bending me over while one of his hands slide into my pants down. "HEY what are you" "Shut up" ekko demands while pulling my hair a bit.

My heart started pounding I don't know why but...... I liked this feeling.. but out of all people why him?

His hand trails down to my woman hood while his other hand puts his hand over my mouth.

He then leans down to my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Will you be obedient"

UP NEXT WE HAVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL