18 k

I'm back and better than ever so here's another episode on Oc x Reader.

(Y/N's POV)

"Jinx please"

"No can do charm, she's laying other ladies right now , you aren't the only charm she has on her bracelet."

The security guard blocks my way. I sigh, "this is business talk.." I explain while crossing my arms "Since when have you been serious?" The guard asks

"Ever since I made this city, bum-!"

"What is all the fuss abou- Lucky charm~" jinx opens the door and walk over to me.

"Misses you hot stuff" she kisses my forehead, "come in" she gently grabs my hand as I walk with her her office.

"Move! Shoo shoo" she swats away girls to let me sit down, "is she a new worker"

"she has a beautiful physic"

"No I'm not new"

"What's your name love?"

"Uhm-!"

"LADIES BACK UP! give her space"

Jinx yells at them

I sigh while they back more away from me. "If you must know she is our founder of this city, Y/n Sparks" Jinx wraps my hip and pulls my close.

"She's off limits"

(Ash's POV)

"Where is that damn girl?" I mumble, "I'm here" a girl coos in my ear, "Not now Ashley" I rub my forehead "C'mon it's been 2 months besides, you seem tense" she caresses my shoulders.

I feel a bit relaxed but...

It's not the same....

As Y/n..

"Ash? Ash! ASH!" A voice calls out and I open my eyes "Damnit Ash, you okay?" Y/n carries me to her brothel room.

"What-!" "You got too deep into the Red Zone.. but you'll be okay"

"Hazard~ you better not be helping a customer who hasn't paid~" i hear my someone coo.

Y/n get on top of me,"WHAT THE-!" "Just play along-" the curtain beads cling as someone walk in.

Me and Y/n have our little make out session.

(Y/N's POV)

I feel Ash's hands message my ass as she pulls me more into the kiss. Our lips part for a second, "Hell, don't get too happy" I whispers she messages my thigh.

I look behind me to see who it is, "Do ya mind Ashley?" I ask as she stares a bit more and walks out.

I sigh as I look down at Ash, "that's the last time we do this" I comment. "Then lets make the best of it" ash mumbles.

"Wha-!" Ash flips us over and we make out.

To be continued....

Short chapter