Vi x Reader (HighSchool Musical2) pt2

(Y/n's mom)

(Y/n's POV)

(Y/n's POV)

"What the hell is going on in here?" My mom opens the door, she sees me bent over trying to get something and vi is pretending she's not looking.

"Y/n GET YO ASS UP" my mom slaps my ass, "AY MAMA!" I hold my ass as it stings my hold damn leg. "Eso era innecesario" (That was Unnecessary).

"Yo? Disciplinando a mi hija porque está mostrando su culo a la gente a la que hace FaceTime?"

(Me? Disciplining my daughter because she's showing her ass to people she FaceTimes?)

"Mama I wasn't, I was reaching for my dog's toy from under the bed see!" I show her the toy.

"Mama Starbomb I promise you I am a good child and always stay that way" "Shut up!" "Y/N! Do not tell your girlfriend to shut up!" My mom defends Vi.

I gasp leaving me speechless, "she started it" "Don't be provoked to do the wrong things Mi hija" my mom kisses my forehead.

"I was coming here to ask you are you taking the limo? Or your car?" My mom asks "My car, I'll be fine with my car"

"Your step father insists on the limo-!" "My car, works fine" I say immediately, I sigh while zipping up 2 suit cases.

"Cmere cinnamon" My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel ( if ya don't know what that is hears a pic)

(Cinnamon)

She jumped on the bed as I sit next to her

She jumped on the bed as I sit next to her. "Thanks for both of everyone's concern but I'll be fine, besides Arrow and Lux are coming with me." I explain.