Vi x another world Reader pt.6

(Y/n's POV)

"We tried to stop them!" Caitlyn tried to calm me down "Curse you Na'vi ya" "Y/n please" she walks closer to me "Traidor- Na'vi TURN" I turn my head away from Vi pushing My mother's shoulder to get infront of me while walking away.

"Contenha-os" Father orders Sevika and the guard, "Please you have to get out of here! They're coming!" Caitlyn yells but they don't listen..

(VI's POV)

I failed... I think to myself as I get dragged off to what looks like a punishment area for people on death row. They tie me, Caitlyn and a jake Guy here too, I guess he broke it to neytiri about the plan.

Before Sevika put a knife at my throat.

We see a missile coming straight for home tree.

(Y/n's POV)

We all shoot our arrows at the flying war ship, "Filha, vá buscar as crianças que ainda estão na árvore de casa" Father demands "Não vou te deixar" "Isso foi uma ordem, não um pedido" He pushes me out the way of the bullets.

"GO" he says as I run to home tree...

"Y/n, o que foi isso?" The children wake up and  "Eu não sei, mas precisamos subir-!" A bomb set off under us, we started climbing the tree as the fire rises above us.

I call for my ikran as some of the children come with me some went to Neytiri. We flew away, then land in the ground..

Me and neytiri stand there watching as our home tree.. falls and sets ablaze......

"Our..home....." I whisper.... I cry out covering my hand with my face, Neytiri hugs me close as I slowly tremble to the ground. I hug her back crying more.

I hear distant groaning, "Neytiri-!" She grabs my hand running to the noise "PAI!" I yell as me and Neytiri jump over a brunch and notice. "Fique vivo.. o clã precisa de você"

"My Daughters" his hands rests on me and Neytiri's face "Protect..... the people..... and eachother" "Pai don't go please" Neytiri begs..

"I love you....both of..you" he says as he takes his last breath..

Neytiri and I cry out, holding our father's semi cold hands, Vi lays her hand on the back of my neck as Jake puts his hand if the back of Neytiri's neck.

Apologizing, "Get away" I cry out.. "GET AWAY" I yell at both of them, "GET AWAY FROM HERE" Neytiri pushes Vi and Jake away. "NEVER come back" she says while sitting down back next to me as I cry in her arms.

A hand touches my shoulder, we look up to see our mother, signaling us to go to the Tree of Souls.

I hold Neytiri's hand as we both walk to the tree of souls, I put the bow my shoulder. Seeing our home burn to the ground .

Neytiri pulls my arm, and I look down while walking next to her. "All from me trusting someone" I whisper to myself walking up the hill seeing Caitlyn and Grace...

They both fall to the ground, we run to them to see if they're okay, "Grace! Cailtyn!" I rush over to them