Idea Chapter for 'The Pirate's Cupcake'

-VI's POV-

I sit at my desk looking at a island we can hide out on. I need to find Y/n, I know she's alive and no thanks to Hazard I lost some materials. But we found hazard's Henchman.

"Captain Vi~" I hear Cailtyn coo. I smirk and look up at her "Yes Cailtyn?" I coo back at her.

She slips into my lap and sits infront of me on my lap. "The captive is awake" she whispers in my ear then pulls away completely getting up.

I pull her arm back onto me and kiss her. She giggles walking out the door.

I sigh look at the map with connected dots. "Hazard is something huh?" I say to myself walking out.

I walk down to the bottom of the ship "Everyone, out" I say walking in the room. All of my crew walk out. "It's ok, I'll be fine" I assure Cailtyn.

She nods and walks out.

The guy heavily breathes "Their crazy, she's crazy" he says automatically when he sees me "Who-?" He coughs up blood. I kneel down to him putting my lantern near him.

"Them.. j-Jinx and... her 'Lucky charm' you know.. Hazard.. they both work for Silco but.. Hazard is his favorite.." he explains. I put my hand on his stomach to heal him.

I don't even know what creature I am, I guess im a human with healing powers. "What is Hazards plan?" I ask "To create a nation of her own, some of Zaun is following her already.... Jinx and Hazard are running them for Silco.

"Do you know anything about Y/n?" "Y/n? Y/n is-!" I hear a explosion. One of my crew members run into the room "HAZARD IS HERE"

"Looks like cupcake is here" I say smirking a bit and I run up stairs to the deck of the ship and see Hazard swinging on one of the ropes of our ship laugh my and giggling. Sounds a lot like Y/N's but I don't know for sure yet.

"WEEEEE" she lands on the deck and all of my crew members go to attack her "I just wanted to talk but, I guess we can play" she says licking her gun.

Not going to lie.... That was hot "STAND DOWN" I say to them stopping them from attacking her.

My crew backs up away from her as I walk up to her.

She walks around a bit. Then walks up to her henchman "telling all my secrets are we?" She asks. I look back at her and she has her arms on her henchman's shoulders.

"I'm sorry captain I- I-!" "Shhhhh" she shushes him. Call me jealous, really wish that was me- WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING SHE'S MY ENEMY..

"Jinx will decide your punishment" she says flicking a ring to the air. I teleportation whole appears and she pushes him in. It automatically closes.

She walks up to me, all I can really see is her lips and cheeks. Her eyes are covered by her fluffy curly hair.

She tippy toes up to me and whispers in my ear. "I miss you Violet" I gasp a bit and my eyes widened "HOW DO YOU-!" She interrupts me giggling and teleporting to her ship.

But she throws up a note before leaving so I can catch it.

" 'Can't catch me fat hands~' with hearts around it.. she gets on my nerves" i mumble to myself "Vi?" "Teasing is all" I say to Caitlyn...

I wonder...

Are Jinx and Hazard dating?!