15k special

This is going to be a modern Au of Ekko x 'Popular' Reader

they're in college

This is Y/n

(Y/N's POV)

(Y/N's POV)

I don't see myself as a popular kid and never will, I'm just someone that everyone knows and that's that.

I was raised in Zaun, I don't really know where I was born. I want to be a fashion designer and a gunsmith/blacksmith (no pun intended)

(Your Outfit)

(Pretend the goggles are on ur forehead, if you want)

I keep my hair in a Afro as I get my satchel. "Y/n C'mon I'm hungryyy" Sparky whines.

I rush to the door, "Alright Alright, I'm here" she grabs my hand and we rush out the door.

"It's still early, school starts at 9:30 and it's 8:00!" I look at my hand watch.

"Yeah but! The Cafe down the street is selling Nutella brownies for breakfast today!" "Oh god" I sigh.

We finally slow down and walk at a normal pace when we get there, "Damn" I mumble.

"Guess everyone in the school had the same idea" Sparky groans quietly. "Hey You two" Mel stares at Jinx.

"Morning Mel" I wave at her. "How was your date? Tell me all about it" she pulls a sweet smile, and tugs my arm.

Sparky and I sit down at an empty 'Rich' table. "She ditched me for some pop-punk guy." I lean my arm on the table.

"I am so sorry" Mel touches my arm, "I'm not even trippin" I shrug. "Why?" Sparky asks "Cuz she's unhygienic" I mumble.

"OOP!" Sparky snaps her neck to me, I shrug "I'm honestly glad we didn't do anything nasty" I get up to go get some food.

I walk over and bump into someone "I am so so so sorry", "DAMN watch where you're.." I pick up all his books and food.

I hand them to him and I see he was staring me, I was taller than him by a few inches.

His hair was blond-ish white with dreadlocks. "I am sorry I-!" "It's fine, just watch where you're going next time" he mumbles while taking his stuff.

"Woahh little man I see you hook in up with the Y/n L/n" A girl with pink her wraps her arm around my hip.

I look back at her "Hey Sweet cheeks" Vi smiles at me and I hug
her tightly.

Vi laughs a bit, "Haven't seen you in years, guess the rumors were true, well some of them" she shrugs.

Powder jumps on me "Jesus!" I hold her up. "Oooo I MISSED YOU!" She hugs me tightly.

"I've missed you too" I put her down, "Come come, sit with us!" She pulls my arm.

To be continued...