Grown-Up Jinx x Reader

(Y/N's POV)

After dad died I've been controlling Zaun, I've changed a couple of things and people seem to respect me...

Except for her-

"BANG!" Jinx kicks my door open and laughs loudly.

"How ya doin toots?" She asks "Wait I don't care!" Jim's sticks her tongue out at me.

I roll my eyes,

This is Jinx, 21 year old, self destructive bomb who lacks character and respect for anything

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is Jinx, 21 year old, self destructive bomb who lacks character and respect for anything.

I honestly don't get what Dad saw in her, "What do you want Jinx?" I ask completely annoyed.

"Just wanted to see what your doing-" "The usual, now that you know, you can leave" I blurt out while organizing papers.

"Have you forgotten your place already-!" "JINX I have 0 TOLERANCE right now, look I know you hate me, whatever I got the message, can you just go?! Honestly I can't believe my dad tolerated you!" I stomp out of my office slamming the door behind me.

I hold my face, I was so angry to the point I was crying, and I hated the I was crying.

I run into something, "Be careful busy body" Sevika catches me, "Sorry Sevi" I apologize while wiping my tears.

"It's fine- holy shit, you're crying? Are you ok?" Another thing is that I've never cried in front of anyone, not even Jinx or my own dad.

This is the first time Sevika saw me cry, "Yeah, I cry when I'm extremely angry and that just sets off the water works." I look down.

"I know, work and taking care of Jinx is a struggle" Sevika hugs me and I see her friends eyeballing me.

"Sevika, can you do me a favor or are you busy-?" "She is busy, right?" A girl hooks her arm around Sevika's.

Sevika sighs in irritation "I'll make this quick, all of you wait outside" she orders them and they walk off groaning and scoffing.

I sigh, "I've done most of the organizing, there's only 18 papers left to sort, that's 2 stacks of 9" I hold my head as I can hear my pulse beating in my ear.

"I'll do the rest, you go take some time off" She pats my shoulder as I nod and walk away.

(Also this is what Y/n looks like)

I go to my room and slam on the door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I go to my room and slam on the door.

After I calm down and think about what I said to Jinx, I feel really bad for saying those things.. especially since my dad was the only person who she really saw as a dad.

I walk to Jinx's room, I knock on her door and sigh. "Hey.. Jinx?"

(Silence)

Maybe she's out?

I shrug and open the door, "Jinx?, hey uhm.. about what I said earlier I- I am very so sorry for the what I said and I know you probably hate me but.. I just wanted to let you know that even though you hate me, I know you have a lot of potential" I call out.

Still silent.

"Bye Jinx.." I walk away with my head down, "Come here" I hear a familiar cracky voice.

I walk to it and see jinx with her hair down to be honest I never seen her hair like that before.. it was truly beautiful.

"Listen sweet cheeks, let's get this straight, I don't hate you, never have never did

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Listen sweet cheeks, let's get this straight, I don't hate you, never have never did.. I always teased you cuz you had something I never could get" she explains while spitting out her gum.

"But what you said back there.. was.. kinda heartbreaking- and I guess that I am sorry for provoking it" she gets up and pulls my waist to hers.

"How about we make a deal, if I impress your judgmental ass in 24 hours, you can be my everything" she gets her face close to mine.

She pushes me on the couch, "But if I don't then everything will be history" she walks over to her weapons.

"Deal?" She looks back at me with her glowing pink eyes.

I sit there in the couch, shocked a bit but I think she'll be able to impress me..

I nod my head and she kneels infront of me, gabbing my face. "Why can't I hear you?" She asks in a dominant way.

"D-deal" I mumble "That's a good girl" she pecks my nose.

To be continued...