Vi x Gang Leader pt 4

Little bit of SPICE

-Y/N's POV-

I feel her leg push up between my legs. She grabs my jaw with her robot arm "How has my hood girl been behind bars?" She coos looking at me.

"Fine- very fine.. without someone's hand always in my pants" I say sarcastically, she grabs my throat squeezing it a bit. "All those 3 long years in Stillwater you must've forgotten who made you feel good" she says while smirking at me, grabbing my waist, making me rub against her thigh.

I hiss against her hand that's on my face, she stops me then slips her hand on the front of my pants rubbing teasing.

I gasp a bit as Sevika rubs her legs more, she stops and looks at me, I tear drops down from how hard she was grabbing my face and she smirks at me.

"Say what I want to hear" she demands, "I- missed you.. too.. mistress" I struggle a bit.

She smirks at this and completely pulls away from me.

I breathe heavily as I lean up against the wall for support. "How about you join me for a little game?" She asks looking back at me.

I hated her with all my heart but, at the same time I have a special place for her in my heart. "Fine- whatever" I huff out. "Meet me by the old gamble place in about 20 minutes" she directs.

I nod catching my breath.

-10 minutes later-

"Chubby cheeks?" I hear a voice say, "Chubby cheeks!, oh god are you ok" the voice says again. I open my eyes as my vision becomes more clear.

"Hey chubby cheeks, what hurt you? Are you ok? Where does it hurt?" She asks, I need to calm her down.

She can't know about what happened but I can tease her a bit "Between my legs" I huff out lightly smirking at her.

She looks at me wide eyes, "don't start some-thing you can't finish chubby cheeks" she says siting me down on the ground.

"Well I didn't finish" I mumble, she obviously heard it and grabbed my face, making both of our forehead touch "I am starting to get sick of your smart ass mouth" she growl as my face gets squished in her hand.

"But you still miss it, don't you?" I say as my face is still squished in her hand.

She sighs "you get on my nerves so bad" she says ripping her hands away from my face. "Sounds like a you proble- MMPH!" I get interrupted but Vi smashing her lips into mine

I guess she missed me too, I wrap my legs around her waist and she she wraps her arms halfway around my back pulling me closer to the kiss.

I cup her face and I pull away, she frowns when I pull my face away. She smashes her lips into mine again, pulling me closer.

I kiss back putting my hands on her arms gripping it a bit.

After a bit I pull away turning my head to the side so she wouldn't  kiss me again. She chuckles a bit kissing my neck.

I bit my lip so I wouldn't make noise. "You really miss me huh?" She muffled into my neck while kissing and bruising it.

She bites my shoulder and my sweet spot mommy neck. I gasp a little grabbing her hair "You must've missed me too" i manage to say.

Vi kisses down my neck to my chest, one of her hands messaging my breasts while her other arm hugs me closer to her.

"Vi not now" I take her hands off my chest pushing her away. She nips my collarbone one last time and pulls away from me completely.

She gets on her feet then squats down to me. "stay here, I'll come back for you" she says walking away.

I groan looking up at her, "fuck you" "Later" she says automatically and runs away.

I look at my watch, well- it's not mine, I stole it from that Cailtyn girl.

"Sevika is gonna be mad" I I say getting up while giggling.

-After Y/n meets Sevika-

She's played a few games, I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about the marks on me. I guess I'm hiding them pretty well.

"Rotten luck boys" I hear her say putting the cards down on the table taking a huff at her cigarette.

She pulls my arm so I land on her lap, "Goddamn" I say because everything happened kinda fast, too fast for my liking. "Let me get a soft kiss before the round starts" she says pulling one of my arms behind my back and grab my face putting our foreheads together.

"No stop" i muffled as my hood falls off, I put it back ok quickly, unfortunately she had already started.

"You Sneaky little whor-!" Sevika gets interrupted by Vi kneeing her in the face. I quickly stand up out of the way.

Vi look at me almost with jealousy in her eyes. She gets closer to me and u see the guys from before run away.

Vi kisses me roughly, "Stay" she demands. O suck my teeth folding my arms.

This is stupid...

A/n: enjoy?

I may write Vi smut tomorrow

Love you

I will correct my mistakes later

Byeeeeeeeeee