Jinx x Queen Reader pt 4

(Y/N's POV)

I walk to my workshop, to see an impatient Vi, "What took you so long?"

"Jayce being arrested and all, Mel trying to bail him out, filing for divorce" i explain while rolling my eyes.

"Got a lot on your plate" she comments as if she was barely listening "Vi, what's wrong?"

"I'm pretty sure my sister is also on your plate" she mumbles while fixing her putting on her mechanical fist, "What?" I ask in a confused tone.

"I'm not stupid Y/n I know you've been sleeping with my sister, using me to get closer to her.." she glares at me.

"Vi, I may have met you first but Jinx hung out with me more, and when I do wanna hang out with you you're either with Caitlyn or you're too tired" I explain calmly.

"Yeah but whenever you are available you're either in a meeting, or with powder.. I mean what did you expect?" She slightly raises her voice.

I sigh, "I expected better, if you want to hang out that's fine but.. don't make empty promises! That shit gets to me, the reason I have issues mentally and physically" I hug myself.

We stand there for a minute in the mist of silence.. she walk over to me and hugs me, "I'm sorry, I've.. been so selfish I-!" "It's fine, I am very sorry for.. making you feel like I used you" I hug her back burying my face in her shoulder.

We stand there for a second "Then again you gotta work on your jealousy" "it's not jealousy, it's just, I need people around me" she says automatically.

(30 minutes later)

I walk to my house and in my room as I start to laying on the bed I feel slightly cold hands rub up the back of my thigh and their face on my ass like a pillow.

"Rough day?" I ask

"Mhm"

"Hm?"

Jinx groans a bit "Use your words Love" i plays my hand on the side of my face while flipping through a book.

"Mm mm mmm.." "What?" I ask looking back, she look at me with teary eyes, "I woke up to you gone.." she speaks up a bit, "I'm sorry love but I have work that needs to get done" I explain while sitting up properly.

Powder hugs my hips and lays her head on my thighs. "You should've woke me up.." Powder whines.

"I know and I'm sorry" I kiss her forehead, "I know what will make you feel better" I get up and got to the kitchen.

I look in the pantry and fridge

(1 hour later)

I had to keep sending Jinx upstairs but I finally made her something.

I go upstairs and put the plate behind my back, "Pow Pow- what's wrong" I see Jinx curled up on the bed with tears running down her eyes.

I put the plate on the night stand and hug her tightly around me, "Hey hey it's okay it's okay" she was hesitant to hug me back.

"I'm sorry I was a little harsh on you but I wanted what I was making you a surprise" I wipe her tears.

She sniffles and hugs me tightly, I reach for the plate and set it in front of us "Made your favorite, Empanada with cheese and guacamole, also sweet fried plantains" I kiss her forehead.

She eats little at a time and muffles "Thank you" she mumbles out, "Of course, I love you Powder" I kisses her cheek.

"Leave me again and I'll-!"

"You'll blow my brains out?"

"I did that last nights"

I gasp as I smack her shoulder and she chuckles, she presses her lips onto mine swirling her tongue around mine.

Little moans leave my body as I hold onto her arms.

When she pulls away she starts licking my neck, "Powder" I whine as I was still breathless.

She leaves purple and red marks all over my collarbone and neck.

I started rubbing my legs together

"May I show you how much i love you powder?"

"Yes you may"