23k

Assassin Jinx x Hitman Reader

This is Y/n

Her outfit

(Y/N's POV)

(Y/N's POV)

To be honest I'm not on anyone's side, people come to me with big money, they tell me the target(s) I need to kill and then I'm on with my day.

I don't do teams, I've learned from that mistake. The scar on my stomach came from a close partner I had.

We were that one toxic relationship that couldn't be broken.. Why? It's cuz they don't exist anymore.

My fists clench onto my gun as I sit on the top of a building. People usually say that you should always have a partner.. or teamwork makes the dreamwork..

Not for me..

I put knee up to my chest while looking at the fireworks people were shooting up.

"Ahhh look who it is my favorite girl in the world" a girl sits next to me and hugs me. Of course Jinx is here.

"How are ya toots?" "Im good" I walk down the chain staircase. The rain comes by and starts pouring like a waterfall.

"Wait! Where you going-!" I point the gun at her. "Don't follow me from here" "Sorry" she says sarcastically while crossing her arms.

I jump down to the next floor down and open the window, I can hear her shivering a bit and whining a little.. even sniffling.

Oh fuck me, "Come on Jinx" I call out. She jumps down while hugging herself. "Go ahead" i motion toward the window.

"This ain't you trying to get rid of me ri-!" I push her into the room and I finally get in while closing the window.