40k special

(Y/n's POV)

I kick and squeal as we make it to VI's room "Vi I have to get back to work!" I squirm more as she throws me onto her bed. "Vi!" I say as the mattress cushions my fall.

"There's no harm in, having quality time with my girlfriend" Vi says softly while crawling over to me. "There is, if it's going to make me lose my job" I say putting my foot on VI's shoulder so she wouldn't come any closer.

"no! I my break is almost up, and you're not going to get me fired" I say while trying to back away with my foot. "Then we can just hurry it up then, hm?" Vi comes closer to me with ease as her hands wrap around my thighs.

"Quickly" I coo a bit, "Patience Cupcake" Vi whispers as she kisses my inner thighs. "Tell my boss tha-!" My gasps interrupted my sentence.

Vi kisses on my clit as her tongue explores around my entrance. I claw at her pillows whimpering.

I try to close my legs but her hands keep my legs wide open. I burry my face and nails in her pillow.

Her arms hug my legs as she lifts them over her shoulders. The adrenaline rushed through me as I came. My body bucks up and down as she hugs me closer, my body shacking from my recent orgasm.

I put my foot on Vi pushing her back as I claw at her pillow, i whimper and pant into the pillow that I am now covering my face with. "Cupcake" Vi coos as she kisses up my torso.

"I hate you so much" I say under my breath, Vi chuckles as she  places her face between my breasts and hugs my waist. One of her legs intertwine with my mine as we lay in a room of silence.

I kiss VI's forehead while caressing my fingers through her hair. "Vi" I mumble, she hums in response, "If I get fired I'mma break my foot up yo ass" i while trying to get up, she sucks her teeth and pulls me back down to the bed.

"If they fire you I'll drop the scholarship" vi says while snuggling into me more. I sit up and look down at her, "what?" She asks, "don't do that, don't throw away your career just for me" I slide to the edge of the bed.

I hear Vi sigh and sit next to me, "listen cupcake, for you, I'll give up my life for you" she says while kissing my forehead.

We hug eachother more, until we heard a knock on the door, "Miss Vi, do you possibly know where Y/n is?" The butler asks "Why?" Vi yells back. "Her adorable puppy is done with her hair treatment" he says as cinnamon barks in excitement.

"I'm here, you can bring her in I say while putting VI's shit on." I open the door as Cinnamon jumps onto me. "Heyy beautiful" I hug cinnamon while scratching through her fur "You smell so nice pretty girl" she licks my cheeks a bunch of times "I know I knoooow"

"She was a very good girl while she was getting her paws done" the butler says while patting cinnamon's head. "Was she now? She never let me touch her paws" I say while