19k

Behind the scenes.

(Y/n's POV)

"So me and Vi are on a little break, there was a bit of misunderstanding but.. I think we'll be okay.. but can I stay with you for a night or two?" I ask Powder.

"Of course love, come in" her voice cracked a bit, as she lets me in her apartment. "Sorry it's.. messy, I'm not used to people comin over" she explains as I look around.

"No it looks really comfy" I look out the window and watch the rain fall down the windows.

"You got an awesome view!" I go up to her window. "The fact you live in the penthouse too" I look around and I can tell Powder was smiling.

"C'mon you can sleep in this room" she motions me to walk with her, I observe her whole physic, she is wearing a white bra with gray sweat pants and mitch match socks.

Her tattoo that stretches from her shoulder to her hips. She stops inform of the door and steps aside, her hands casually in her pockets.

"I want you to experience it first hand" she smiles a bit. I walk to the door and open it.

"NO! No way!" I can't believe it..

(My room)

(Optional: Vines and plants are in you room)

"Oh my gawd THANK YOUUU!!" I hug Powder tightly, " no problem love, just text me if anything happens I'll be right with you" she explains while holding my hips.

We stare at each other, I press my lips on hers as she cups my ass.

I jump and she helps me wrap my legs around her waist. We make out as she steps in the room and closes the door, placing my back on the door.

"Powder I- is this right?" I ask worried I'm not making the right decision. "Whatever you think is right, I'll support you Sweet cheeks" I suck my teeth as she knows I'm not a fan of the nickname.

"Fuck you" I put my middle finger on her nose, she squeezes my ass, I groan out "That wasn't fair"

I mess with her bra strap, "Hm, guess you want the full punishment"

"Maybe I do"

"Don't complain about hurting later"

"I've noticed something about you Pow Pow" I cross my arms and she tilts her head a bit. "You are the most sexiest, hottest, beautiful, loyal, creative, talented and amazing women I've ever met, plus cait and vi" I cup Powder's Face.

She smirks a bit and looks away, "I'm nothin but a bag on cereal Love"

"Say that again imma pluck your mouth"

She presses her lips on mine "thank you, beautiful, Same could be said about you" she cups the side of my face.

"Don't lie" I roll my eyes "Say that again I'll bend you over" she looks me straight in my eye.

"Do it- wait wait Powder I was playin, I was just talking shit I wasn't serious" powder puts me down and lightly grabs my neck bringing me over to the bed.

"Uh huh" she says sarcastically as she lets go,

"Love you Jinx" I look up at her and she looks down at me.

"Love you to sweet cheek" she slaps my ass and sits on the bed.