Vi x Queen Reader ☁️

A/n: this is AU if Vi, Claggor, Mylo, Powder, and Y/n we're born in Piltover.

They still got in trouble but not as much

Also there will be some spicy parts and some angst.

-Y/N's POV-

I put on some Silver earrings and I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I shout.

(Also y/n looks like Mel but she has her hair out in a afro, she also has the same golden accessories as Mel but in more places)

(Basically the same places as Mel but Y/N also has some on her belt line, and ankles, The twist is that Y/N's is Silver)

Powder and Vi walks in, they both stare at me "You look hot" Powder says and Vi elbows her "Ow, ok ok sorry, I was just giving her a compliment" Powder says rolling her eyes while crossing her arms.

"It was nice of you, Thank you Powder" I say smiling at her, she was slightly flustered "Did you guys need anything?" I ask leaning on my dresser.

"Can you, help me do my hair" Powder asks slightly embarrassed "of course" i told her to sit down in my chair that is in front of the mirror.

"Do you mind if I unbraid your hair?" I ask "No it's fine, do whatever" I take out her braids, her hair is very long, and beautiful. I let her keep her side bang and I put the rest of her hair in a high ponytail.

"Would you like it in a braided bun or braided ponytail?" I ask looking at her through the mirror.

"Braided ponytail" "One or two" "Two" she says in a calm yet cute voice. I feel her sister look at me with a smile "Thank you lady Y/n" Vi says leaning on my bed post.

"No problem" I say, even though I am a Councilor, I do like helping people, I wish I could do more for the Undercity though.

I part the ponytail in two and braid with of the locks of hair. "Do you like it" I ask and she smiles "I love it, thank you so much, I owe you big time" "It's fine" I put my arms around her neck hugging her, while putting my cheek on hers.

We both smile and look at eachother in the mirror "hmm something is missing" I say, I walk to my dresser and open my jewelry box and put hair accessories in her hair.

She gasps "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" Powder squeezes me "I promise to give them bac-!" I interrupt her "You can keep them" I say with a smile, "No, no they're yours they're for you" she says putting the braids in her shoulder looking at the accessories.

"I haven't worn those since my 'Coronation', I rather give them to someone who would cherish them as much as I do" i say putting my hand on her shoulder and another hand on her cheek.

I feel VI's hand on my back, rubbing it, "well you guys are ready for the party, I'll meet you 2 there in a minute" i say walking to my body mirror.

I hear vi say "I'll meet you outside Pow pow" Powder walks out and Vi walk up behind me "Your too nice for your own good" she says putting my hair in a ponytail, "I haven't worn those in 3 years Vi, she's always wanted those but they don't sell them anymore, minus well" I say while looking at her through the mirror.