Vi x Gang Leader pt 5

(Y/N's POV)

I run to the brothel taking off my jacket and wrapping it around my waist, I grab something in my pocket and I run to the into the brothel.

I pat the powder on my neck hiding the hickeys, I'm glad I snatched this from Sevika.

I walk around and find the room Cailtyn's in, I open the curtains "Hello ladies" I wink and they giggle.

Oh my, "Hello lady Hazard" they all say in a seductive way, "May I borrow our guest for 2 minutes?" They were sad at first but gave in.

"Come on, Vi is in trouble" I say looking at the watch I stole. "How can I help her without my-!" I give Cailtyn, her rifle interrupting her sentence.

I run and she runs behind me and we go to a bridge, when we get there Vi di bruised. "Here your bullets" I say giving her the bullets to her gun.

"You stole my bulle-!" I jump to Vi and I drag her up to me, "Tsk tsk, Jinx would be very disappointed in you hazard. Eh, I'll send your regards" Sevika says holding her arm ready to strike.

I pull out my gun shoot her shimmer vile, "Pew" I whisper. Cailtyn shoots Sevika's arm twice as she runs away.

"Cupcake that was dangerous, are you ok?" Vi says caressing my face "Vi I'm fine" I hit her hand away "you're literally the only one who's hurt here" I say touching the wound.

"Don't hate me for this" I say as a I get a needle and a thread she hums in confusion, "Where did you-?" "Took it from one of the costumes at the brothel" I explain.

I put her hand on my thigh. Cailtyn jumps down to me. "We don't have-!" Vi hisses as I stitch her wound, "if you don't let me concentrate your gonna be in the same situation as Vi" I say while stitching her more.

I rip my jacket and wrap up the wound. I sit there waiting for a thanks, or a thank you, or a i appreciate you... no.. instead I get the silent treatment.

"SAY THANK YOU TO ME" I yell putting my fist up, she still ignores me. "Do you ever say thank you?" Cailtyn asks her.

I get up walking away "You gonna help me up cupcake?" "Do not call me that, my name is Cailtyn.." "But your so sweet.. like a cupcake" my eyes widen at the conversation.

Doesn't matter "Can ya help Hazard" "Nah got my hands full" I say as I walk up more looking at a sign. "What is it?" Cailtyn yells from a far. "A sign" I mumble.

"Y/n don't be stu-" "Call me hazard, from here on out" I order as I jump down the cliff landing on my back. I hiss while stretching. 

Vi lands on top of me "OW YOU STUPID BITCH" I push her off hissing and rubbing my stomach.

I get up, of course she still giving me the silent treatment, I wouldn't be surprised. "Y- I mean Hazard can you hold this?" Cailtyn asks making me hold her rifle.

I take it putting it around my chest opening a door. I motion them to hurry up. Vi sits down and Cailtyn walk up to me.

"Watch over her" "But I wanna go too-." "She needs to be protected and I know I can trust you, deeper that your stone heart, there is gold and love. You have a good heart" she says hugging me and walking out.

The hell she mean by that?! I'm nice, I don't have a stone heart....

WAIT DO I?!" I say grabbing my chin thinking. I sigh sitting down and looking at Cailtyn's gun.

It's a nice rifle, it matches her. I didn't notice but I was smiling down at it. I hum in response.

I look at my BB gun

"Are you replacing me?! What does that gun have that i don't?!"

"If I did something wrong I can change I promise"

My gun says in a hurt and angry tone

I giggle "It's ok sparky, you are the best gun, you and Mr.Sparkles." I say caressing it.

The whispers giggle and laugh. I smile sweetly at my gun. I look at Cailtyn's gun "Listen, you may be a fancy gun but I can't really use a rifle, never used one before" I say standing Cailtyn's gun up next to me.

"Who the hell are you even-?" I interrupt Vi glaring at her "Oh look who decided to say actual words, honestly thought you were dead, like all those years back" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"What's with you?" She argues "What's with me? Oh you got a LOT of nerve to ask what's with me. What's up with you huh? You and Cailtyn have the hots for eachother?" I say crossing my arms only out of curiosity.

"No of course not, even if we did it's not like you should care, never liked you anyway-!" She cut herself off realizing what she said.

I gasp..

A/n: this is pretty short I am sorry I'll post the next chapter right away

I hope you are enjoying my one shots