25k

Assassin Jinx x Hitman Reader pt 3

(Y/N's POV)

I put on my clothes as I hear someone knock, "Come in" I call out.

(Choose)

Jinx walks in and closes the door, "what's wrong?" I ask her

Jinx walks in and closes the door, "what's wrong?" I ask her. "Vi? Seriously? Was I just a way of getting over her?" She asks, very offended.

"Jinx What happened with me and your sister was old news, I'm surprised you're even sticking around" I comment while putting my hair in a puffy ponytail.

"That doesn't answer my question" Jinx crosses her arms "No, I'm not besides we aren't been close like that, I'm keeping you around because My children like you a lot!" I raise my voice.

I take a deep breath to calm down, "Don't abuse your privilege like she did" I say while walking out the room.

"Ready Mom?" Sugar asks, I huff quietly as I open the door. "C'MON" I shout out as Cameron and Amaya start chasing eachother to the car.

~in the car~
Vi sits in the front, jinx sits with the kids in the second row and Sugar sits in the back.

"Where do you want to go?" I mumble to Vi, "the bedroom" she mumbles back

I exhale sharply as I was clearly annoyed. "Relax cupcake I was kiddin" Vi sits back in her seat."Mommy can we go to the amusement park?" Amaya asks.

I shrug, "Sure, Sugar did you want to stick with them too?" I ask while reversing out of the driveway.

"Sure-!" I press the breaks as someone honks at me while backing out.

"YOU SHOULDVE WENT THEN HO-!" I cover my hands with my face.

"Don't be like your mother okay?" I look back at Cameron and Amaya who's laughing at me.

Jinx and sugar are always snickering. "Be nice Y/n, so damn mean" Vi comments.

My mouth hangs open a little as my eyes widens "That bi- I mean that woman should've let me back up, impatient ass"

"MOM!" Sugar calls out while laughing, "They heard it before" I say while zooming off, out of the apartment complex.

~on the road~

"Isn't your car still at that amusement par-!" I honk at some one who cut me off. "NI- OOOOO THE ANGELS ARE ON THEIR SIIIIDE RIGHT NOW!" I slam my fist on the arm rest.

"Y/n no no no be nice" "I'm about to pull over and shoot their tires "No be nice" Jinx touches my hand. I exhale "okay" I smack my lips.

"See, now that wasn't so har-!" I go into the next lane and roll down VI's window.

I flick them off and say "I HOPE YOUR TOE GETS RAN OVER BY A BUS" I then drive past them as Cameron and Amaya laugh.

Vi is also chuckling a bit, jinx and sugar are sighing while shaking their heads.

Road Rage is probably the worst trait I have

Sorry if this made 0 sense...

Mwah 😘