Teacher Caitlyn x Teacher Reader pt 2

(Y/n's POV)

"You get on my nerves" i scoff as Caitlyn laughs, "You want to go out to eat?" She asks "Not really, depends where you want to go?" I respond walking back to the living room. "Hmm wanna go to a Mongolian-!" "Yes" I say grabbing my keys.

"AND WERE OFF!" I say walking out the door, Caitlyn chuckles while walking up behind me. We hold each other's hands while walking down the  drive way, me getting to the passenger seat and Caitlyn in the driver seat.

"Where you wanna go?" Caitlyn asks, while starting the car, I lean my head to the side my shoulder supporting my head. I look up at her thinking about it, giving a slight shrug.

"Babe" she says looking down at me, "I told u I'm down for whatever" I say looking up restaurants on my phone. "Babe" she says placing her lips on mine.

"We can go here" I ask pointing at my phone, "you sure?" Caitlyn asks "Yes" I say snuggling my head on her arm, "I'm asking cuz you gonna change your mind last minute, so you sure u just don't wanna stop by whatever restaurant we see?" Caitlyn explains.

"Awww you know me so well babe, let's go!" I say laying the seat back a little, "what are you doing?" Caitlyn asks. "Laying back? I'm tired" she looks down at me as I smile up at her "Anyway" she pulls out the drive way

"FREAKY ASS" I say turning on my side, she chuckles a bit driving off.

-20 minutes later-

"Bae, gas is very high, pick one I'll pick for u..." Caitlyn says getting bored, "fine... fine.... Uhmnm shake shack? Or five guys?" "Five guys?" Caitlyn questions

"Yes five guys let's GOOOOO" I kiss her cheek