17 k special

Alright YALL just spoiling me at this point, I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do for this, so I might just make a Oc x Elf reader

Ash x Elf reader

This is ash

Her side hustles are selling clothes, when I mean clothes I mean lingerie

Her side hustles are selling clothes, when I mean clothes I mean lingerie. She sells weapons armor and assassin gear. But her real job is being an assassin, the organization makes you partner up with her.

You're Almost like Natasha but with a few twists here and there.

Enjoy

(Y/N's POV)

(This is Y/n)

(All the photos I use is from Pinterest, I take no credit for the photos)

"Y/n, report to the boss's office" i walk to my motorcycle and drive it to the helicopter that takes me to the base.

(30 minutes)

I walk down the hallway and see some of the widows training, I walk into tkk ooo he Boss's office "Morning Lady Black Widow" the widows call out.

I nod at them, putting a few smiles on their faces.

The boss waved his hand signaling them to leave the room, I see a girl with a mask on and a another one with drenched clothes on.

"Ash this is Y/n, Oooogj ifshe will guide you anywhere. She knows all short cuts and has intel on everything and anything. Isn't that write lady widow" he looks towards me and I nod once.

I

"She doesn't talk much does she?" Ash asks, "Silent Killer" he comments and walks towards me.

I'm at hoce 🧊o
I stand there with my hands togethernesses iI ooof looking er behind my back. "May I see her Oop o Oooo oo I/O oook at least? I don't need to knows what I'm working with" Ash crosses her arms almost glaring at me.

She looks at me smirking, "I rather her initiate when she wants to take off her hood and mask off." She touches my waist and slides his hand down my hip.