Jinx x Queen Reader pt 2 ☁️

(Jinx's POV)

We change into some pajamas and get into her bed, to be quite honest I didn't think me and Y/n would hook up.

She may be a bit stubborn but she is also willing to listen. And she's crazy. When I first met her, she saw me as a regular person.

I didn't know what the feeling was, it felt disgusting and weird at first but... it sooner felt like, i was home.

"PLEAAAASE" Y/n begs "No! Y/n I don't belong here!" I say sitting up. "So what?! I'm not from here" she shrugs and I look back at her.

"What are you talking about?" I ask her "You didn't know?" She asks while supporting herself with her elbow.

"I didn't know what?" I sit there confused. "I'm not from Piltover, nor Zaun, No one where I came from." She explains.

"Don't you want to know where you come from, who your parents are?" She looks down, "No not really, I tried for to many years, My name came from the founder of this city." She look up at me.

"At least now I know we're both outcasts.. but why stay here?" She asks "I did go to Zaun, I met your sister, Vi, we were best friends, one day she ran to me all scared and hurt.. I tried to take her in but the enforcers kidnapped her and took me away" she explains while holding my hand.

VI?

VI!

VI!               VI!               VI!

VI!                   VI!                     VI!

VI!                 VI!

VI

VI

"Jinx are you ok?" She snaps me back to reality. "I'm perfect" I say out of the blue.

"I'm still looking for her, I promise" Y/n kisses my hand. I lay next to her.

"Do you... remember what.. your parents look like?" I ask Y/n "I know what 1 of my moms look like" she responds while sitting up and reaching for something on her night stand.

I stare at her whole figure, "Nice ass" I comment, then I caress her hip, "PARA!" She smacks my hand.

I pout while crossing my arms.

(Y/N's POV)

"Jinx stop" I reach for a photo of both of my moms. "Here you-!" I hiss. "JINX!" I yell and she giggles.

"So actually I have both pictures, I thought I lost it." I place both pictures of both of my moms.

(Y/N's Parents)

(Just role with it!)

She stares at the picture, "I can see you get a lot of features from them, especially the pink haired one" she points at one of my moms "Her name is Evelyn" i point out while laying my cheek on Jinx's Shoulder.

"Who's she?" She points at the girl next to Evelyn, "That's Nikki" I say while kissing her neck.

"They are both beautiful, just like you" "I'm not" "Shut up, yes you are" Jinx responds while putting the pictures on her side of the nightstand.

We both lay down.

(Jinx's POV)

I sigh and then hover on top of Y/n, "So what was your name before Y/n"

She looks away, "Elanor Celeste Smith" She says while smile, "I guess my last name will also be smith, since I don't have a last name" I say kisses her forehead.

We stare at eachother for a while.

"Jinx, I actually want to run away with you, but.. do you think Silco will be ok with this?" She asks.

I shrug "Probably not" "JINX!" I laugh while hugging her.

After a while we both lay down and chill

Y/n gets on top of me, and Hovers above me. "Sweet cheeks, what are you doing?" I ask testing my hands on her hips.

"Oh nothing, just casually giving my girlfriend a kiss" she says while leaning down and kissing me.

We make out for a bit, I sit up while tugging on her bra.

This goes on for about a few minutes.

I lay her onto her back, I leave light soft kisses on her neck. "Powder" she mumbles.

I told while looking up at her, I wasn't mad or anything, I just never heard that name in a while.

Quite frankly I hate that name, Powder was weak, but the way she uses my name, she doesn't see it as weakness.

"Say it again" I say while bite her neck. "Powder" she quietly calls out.

"You say it so cutely" I hug Y/n.

"C'mon, let's go to bed, cuz you need to get back home" she says while booping my nose.

I roll my eyes and lay under the covers.

"Good night, Jinx" Y/n lays on my arm while hugging my torso. "Nighty night sweet cheek"

(In the morning)

I hear a scream, I slowly open my eyes to see who was making that noise, the maid is staring at me with fear in her eyes.

I giggle, then kiss Y/n  on her forehead. "What happen-?!" Mel and Jayce gasped.

"Jinx what are you doing here? With the Queen!" Jayce yells at me.

"Well your little queen is the reason I'm here, so you guys can't touch me until she says so~" i coo.

Sooner or later Y/n woke up from all the noise, she stretches a bit.

"Buenas Días Mi amor" i coos, "Buenas" she says as I make her look at me, we make out in front of Jayce and Mel.

"Y/n?!" Mel steps infront of Jayce, "What's up" she says while stretching, "You just kissed our enemy!"mel yells

Y/n lays back down "Correction, your enemy. My people have nothing against her.. she has shown us what is going on down there and how you both could change" y/n explains.

"Would you please get out, I'm trying to sleep with my fiancé" Y/n pulls me to lay down with her.

I sit there as shocked as Mel and Jayce "You will regret this Y/n" Jayce says walking out and Mel closes the door.

"Did you mean what you said?" I ask

"About what?"

"Being your fiancé"

"Maybe~"