Jinx x Queen Reader

Requested by: @MaddieSkulls7 I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll be sure to upload more jinx chapters

(Y/N's POV)

I groan while flopping on my bed "I'm so tired of politics" I mumble to myself.

Mel barges in the room and slams my door "Y/N WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" She shouts at me "What the hell was what?" I ask, "I was actually doing something instead of sitting around looking pretty for men" I say standing up.

"I don't do tha-!" "I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID MEL, THIS JAYCE GUY SHOWS UP FEELING AND TOUCHING ON YOU, I-, you- I can't with you, you made a promise to me and it was real to me" my voice cracks as I hold my face.

"It meant nothing Y/n, if anything I should be asking you about that Girl you see everyday, she's from Zaun isn't she?" Mel asks "Unlike you I actually know what goes on down there and willing to make a change." I glare at her.

"You will never understand" "And you do? Mel you never step anywhere near the bridge" I cross my arms and look away.

"Just GO! Go sleep with that poor excuse of a man who just wants to start a war with Zaun" I look away from her.

"Fine, at least it's someone who cares about me" she says while walking out.

"That's not what he told me" I mumble and she slams my door.

I flop down on my bed.

I hear the door open, "What do you want Mel, the divorce papers?" I ask with a slick tone.

"I rather have your hand in marriage" A familiar voice giggles out.

I sigh sitting up. "I'm sorry Jinx I really am, I tried but they won't listen." I explain as she lays down next to me.

I lean on my bed post, "Listen Y/n, can't change the minds of people up here" she explains looking at me.

"You've changed mine" I say laying on her arm, "But you're different, you were willing to listen and learn about what's really going on down there- ew I sound so mushy" she says in disgust.

We both laugh a bit, "I care about you Jinx" I say while hugging her torso, "I care about, you too" her voice cracks a bit as she cups my face with one hand.

Jinx smirks a bit "You're so needy, I've only been gone for 2 days" She presses her lips against mine, she pulls away a bit as we stare into eachother's eyes.

"I missed you, for whole 2 days" I say scooting a bit closer, she rolls her eyes a bit "I guess I missed you too" she says kissing me again.

"But I missed you more" I mumble into her arm. "Don't starts Sweet cheeks" she says while kissing my cheek.

He hands slide down to my waist, pulling me in closer to her.

"Why do you waste your time up here with her, you could be with me and Pow Pow" she asks while sitting up.

I look down, "No sé".

"¿Qué quieres decir con "no lo sé"?" She asks while sitting down next to me.

"We can just run away, the two of us! We can go and never come back" she says while holding my hand.

"I would love to Jinx, you know I'd do anything to be with you, but.. I have responsibilities here, I can't just abandon Zaun, neither Piltover" I explain looking down.

She sighs while putting her forehead on mine, "Can you at least stay the night at my place?" She asks.

"Silco and I, aren't on the best of terms" I say giggling a bit. She rolls her eyes, laying her head on my shoulder.

"How about you stay the night with me" I say looking at her. She groans a bit.

"Pretty please" I whine a bit, she sighs, "Fine, but in the morning I'm leaving." She says sitting on the bed.

I sit on her lap, laying my head on her chest and holding her hands. "I really don't understand why you put up with her" Jinx let's go of my hands and hugs my stomach.

I shrug "I don't know why either, maybe it's her manipulative personality that keeps me in the relationship." I explains drawing circles on the back of her hand.

"I have cooler gadgets, and I'm prettier" she scoffs, I giggle while facing her, "You are beautiful" I say while resting my cheek on her collarbone.

"And you're gorgeous, smart, and my everything." She says hugging me tightly.

I hug her back, we sit in silence for a bit.

"She doesn't make you happy, she always makes you cry... she doesn't even treat you like royalty.." she pauses for a second

"Sweet cheeks, I'm not the person who you should follow but at some point you can't keep putting up with her. She's just going to leave you" Jinx explains.

"You'll stay with me, when she leaves, right?" I ask looking up at her. Jinx nods "Of course" "Then I have not a single thing to worry about." I smile up at her.

We press gentle kisses on eachother's lips.