Vi x Another World Reader pt. 2

(Y/n's POV)

My mother walks down the tree in front of me, "Mother" I say greeting her, she vows hee head and walk past me, "Outsiders" She mumbles "they look like us, they're not us. Why have you come?" She asks the two outsiders.

"Woah!" One of them look at their skins and then they both look at each other, I sigh as I get impatient of standing around.

"We uh, came here on accident. You see our instructors told us to run through these woods and catch your partner" one of them explains.

"We have no idea how to get back" "Our ancestors chosen one of them" I say to my mother, she huffs a bi, examining them.

"We will teach you how to see, then we will direct you into the right path. And my daughter will teach you" "Ma why me-?" "Chega!" I groan.

"It is final" she says, I really don't want to, "Follow me" I say walking out of our Home Tree. "Y/n" "Sevika" I say as we approach eachother. "Where are you going it's sundown.

"New clothes for the new outsiders" I explain. To be quite honest I love Sevika as a friend than a fiancé, it feels uncomfortable sometimes especially since we sleep together.

"I'll be back" I say as we all walk past Sevika "Who was that?" One of the outsiders ask "My fiancé, when you start becoming a warrior with high status and respect, you too will have a Fiancé" I explain while going through the clothing options.

"So uhm Y/n" "What outsider" "Vi" "What do you want" I say handing them both clothes "do you think we will be able to leave, "Hopefully when the barrier dies down during the next Eclipse.. but for now no" I explain while giving the other girl an outfit.

"Hi- I am Cait-!" "Caitlyn" I say her name "how do you know my-!" "Because I would hear your friend Vi constantly tell you to stop worrying or keep your voice down.

She nervously laugh as I walk away fro their destination. I sit on a branch at home tree, "Hey Y/n" I hear vi walk to me and sit next to me. "Go eat, you must be hungry." "I don't get hungry all that much" she says look down.

"Well then, you should be heading to bed" "I'm not sleepy..." she says leaning her elbows on her legs.

"Violet let me ask you something, do you regret me saving you?" I ask her, "I do not regret any choice from that point on. I am grateful you brought me here" she says standing up.

"Well go to bed" I push her leg "We have a long day tomorrow" I say. I hear he walk away as a new presence approach. "Princess Y/n.. why are you just sitting there." "I'm thinking Sevika" I say looking up at her as she sits next to me.

She puts her hand on my cheek making my look at her. "What's there to think about?" "What am I gonna teach the outsiders first"

She presses her lips on mine, I move my face away and look down again. "Go to bed I'll be there in a minute.

I'm so tired

-in the morning-

"Vi, Cailtyn get up" I say they groan while flipping over. I sigh while getting a bucket of water "Last chance, GET UP!" I yell at them, "30 more minutes" Vi groans.

I sigh while throwing a bucket of water on them. "the hell!" They immediately wake up, "I'm serious" I say while walking up the home tree. "To the top"