Vi x Queen Reader pt 6

Amara is now 4 years old

(Y/n's POV)

I hear the bell ring as I hold amara in my arms, "comin" I yell rushing down the stares "Ready to see ya Aunty Vi?!" I say excitedly "YEAH! Amara shouts. I giggle while opening the door.

"Oh" "DADDY" Amara yell as she latches onto him. "See you next week Amara" I say while giving Jayce her bag "Thank you for watching her" "no problem" I say closing the door.

"Wait Y/n-!" Jayce stops the door from closing "hm? Are we you know.. good?" Jayce asked as I looked at him and amara, "For my sister and Amara, we are okay" I say pushing the doors shut.

I sigh while walking to the kitchen. "Vi should be back by now" I sit on the island table.

I sit there for about an hour waiting.

Where is she?

I get down while towards the living room "GOTCHA!" Someone grabs me "VI! Do not EVER scare me like that" I say as I punch her arm. She hisses while rubbing her arm "I'm sorry my love, won't every do it again" she places a gentle kisses on my lips.

"You promise" I ask, she goes silent "I'll think about it" as she leans in for another kiss. I move my face away "Violet" I say sternly "I'm kidding I'm kidding.. I promise" she says placing more kisses on my lips.

I wrap my arms around her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck. "How was work?" I ask walking to the couch "Tiring" she says laying her head between my thighs on me when we sit down on the couch.

"I missed you" I say, "Missed you too cupcake... a lot of you" Vi places a kiss on my thigh hugging them tight. "You comfy?" I ask.

"Of course" she says as we watch a movie. I sigh slouching a bit, "Cupcake? What's wrong?" She asks out of worry, "nothing.. just tired" i salarying down, she hugs me close and put her mouth to my ear "I have a surprise for you tomorrow" she whispers "What is it" "You'll find out" she says as she bites my ear

"Viiiiiiiiiiii!" I groan while sinking into the blankets.

She's annoying but I love her