16 k special

Vi x Half Bambi Y/n x Mylo pt 2.

(Since it was my birthday 'June 12th' I'm going to make a birthday chapter for Y/n)

(Y/N's POV)

"It's not that heavy, it's only 50 pounds" Nina sighs out. Mylo struggles to lift 2 fifty pound weights.

"You try lifting it" Mylo rolls his eyes, Nina then takes the fifty pound weights away from him with ease.

Mylo looks at her shocked "Show off" Sparky comments, "Jealous you still lifting 30?" Nina asks. "Jealous I can show Y/n a good time better than you?" Sparky claps back.

I gasp "Excuse me?!" Nina snaps her neck to Sparky, "Not now, please!" Gear yells at them, I stand there drinking my water.

Mylo walk over to me, "So uhm.. wanna be friends? So we can, you know.. get to know each other" he tries to play off that he's nervous.

I shrug "Maybe the day after tomorrow, cuz Violet asked to hang out with me later and tomorrow" I explain and he looked kinda pissed.

"Sure the day after tomorrow" he nods, I hear a knock on the metal door to the arcade, gears goes to open it.

"Y/n your escort!" She yells out while walking away, "Hey Violet" I wave at her while getting my stuff. She waves back at me smiling.

"Y/N!! COME HERE!" Gears yells out, I run to them while holding onto my bag. Sparky and Nina are trying to fight eachother but gears is holding the back.

I jumps over the rail and separate them. "WHAT the hell is the problem?!" I shout at both of them as I grab their shirts.

I sit there waiting for an answer "We supposed to be a family yo, We made a promise.. " I look at both of them.

I sigh, "For now on you two will spend the day together, Gears, wherever Nina goes Sparky goes, wherever Sparky goes Nina goes" I explain and Nina nods.

"But Y/n I have my own shit to do" Nina explains "Should've thought about your own shit before starting a fight" I respond to her as calm as possible.

"Am I understood" "But Y/n I-!" "Am I?" I interrupt Sparky. "Yes ma'am, you are understood" both sparky and Nina respond while looking away.

I let go of their shirts and grab my bag, I walk to a hatch, i motion Vi to follow.

Vi follows behind me and walks with me.

(VI's POV)

Wow that was kinda hot, but I can't get myself distracted, I'm supposed to distract her.. "So wanna go to last drop-!" "Nah, i thinks we should go to your tree house. I think that's cool of what you've built" I try to distract her.

"Thank you but I to change, o don't have clothes at my tree house.

"I mean we can just hang out like this"

"Are you sure you're comfortable seeing me all sweaty and stinky and, dirty"

I cup her face

"I don't care about that Y/n, you be you, that's what makes you beautiful and amazing" I explain without realizing what I said.

I can feel her face heat up she looks away and tuck some hair behind her ear nervously.

"T-Thank you Violet I- uhm I- never got a compliment like that I- think your are beautiful and gorgeous- I mean not in a nasty way I mean in a friendly way ya know I uh-!" I cut her off give her a soft kiss on her lips.

She was shocked but then tangled her fingers in my hair and wrapped her arm around my neck.

My heart pounded roughly against my chest. She gasps a bit as I wrap my hands around her waists.

She backs up a bit. "Wait wait wait wait wait! I also need you to know that I kinda sorta also like-!" "Someone else? I'm so sorry I-!"

"No! Violet I like you too but I also have feelings for Mylo too and I don't know cuz I don't want to choose but I don't know if that fair to you and him but I don't wanna stress so I don't know cuz I'm stressing and I can't HELP IT-!" I kiss here again trying to calm her down.

"I was babbling again wasn't I?" She sighs and I shrug. "If you like home too then that's fine, but promise that you won't leave me?" I ask her

"I will never ever leave you" she hugs me tightly. "Ahem!" I hear a familiar voice.

We both part away fro eachother.

(Y/N's POV)

"Oh uh hey Mylo how uhm long have you been there-!" Mylo smashes his lips on mine.

It was a bit rough but i still liked it. "Alright, my turn" Vi pushes Mylo away and kisses me again.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I cover my mouth, "Yeah Violet!" "That's VI TO YOU!" Violet and Mylo bicker.

"BOTH OF YOU!" I walk away, "HAH" Violet sticks her tongue at Mylo..

Mylo and Vi comes up behind me amd blind fold me. "OYE! CABRON!" I yell as I get thrown over someone's shoulder.

(30 minutes later)

I get sat down "If this is Brit then just so you know, you ain't gettin ya PAYCHECK!" I sass.

I blind fold gets pulled off of me.

Everyone is surrounding me and in front of me is a chocolate lava cake. I gasp a bit "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOUU"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N!!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU~" everyone sings as I light up a string that sets off pretty explosions of glitter and dust.

"Happy birthday Tough cookie" Vander hugs me tightly "Thank you so much dad!!" I hug him tightly.

"Thank your friends Vi, Mylo, Gears, Sparky and Nina.. they were supposed to distract you" He explains.

"You guyyys" I squeal, "Oh shup up old lady" Gears scoffs sarcastically.

"I'm only 14" I sniffle, they laugh and hug me.

(20 minutes into the party)

I sit on the bar table eating my cake, "Y/n!" Vi and Mylo yells for me, I shrug my shoulders to ask what they want.'

They run out the door, I roll my eyes and follow them..

"What do y'all want- VIOLET YOU-!" I gasp shedding a tear,

She put my birthday and name on her wrists in cursive,a nice tattoo I look to Mylo and I see my name in cursive on his shoulder and a bunch of hearts around it.

"Happy birthday" they hug me "You guys are fuckin crazy!" I yell into their shoulder.

"When did y'all do this?" I smile sweetly as tears fall down my eyes. "Few months ago." Vi kisses my cheek.

Mylo hugs my waist as he kisses my neck. We all look at the explosions, admiring them..

"The Best Birthday Ever"