Ceo Vi x Ceo Jinx x Assistant Reader

Let's get this straight I am not shipping them, but they are sharing Y/n between eachother.

Please don't come for me.

They will not have any romantic or sexual attachments to each other, only Y/n.

Bc that's incest and here incest is a big no no 👎

So you and Jinx are pretty close, but a coworker of yours tries to break y'all up to get Jinx.

This is YALL

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/n can you send this to powder she hasn't eaten all day, and yesterday" Vi gently place a bag of food on my desk.

I groan while holding my forehead, "Again?" I ask, "Yeah, she's been working on a big project that's due in a week. All she's been doing is that specific project day and night." Vi explains.

I get up and stretch. "I'll try to give it to her" I pick up the bag.

"Also how's you and mhm" i motion towards Caitlyn, "Shut up" Vi plucks my forehead.

I laugh while walking to the Elevator, I stand in the Elevator pressing the button to Jinx's office.

The security guards aren't really as uptight about me as they used to. Jinx has her violent times, she's very violent when it came to people messing with me.

But then again, I would do the same for her. "Hey Jinx I- did i come at the wrong time?" I see my Cowoker, Jenny, super close to Jinx.

(No hate to anyone named Jenny alright, love ya 💋)

"What do you need Y/n?" Jinx asks "Take it" I set the food down on her desk and walk out in annoyance "From Vi" I walk back in the elevator.

I sigh "It's fine Y/n you never had any attachments to her..." I say to myself as I put my head on the wall.

(In my office)

"Hey Cupcake" I hear Vi call out, "Afternoon Vi" Vi knocks on my door "Hey Chubby cheeks" I look back to look at Vi.

"Buenas Tardes Violet.", she stands at the door as I bend down to pick up a box.

"Jesus Y/n, you have a fat ass" Vi giggles a bit, I look back at her. "Shut up" I walk Caitlyn's desk. "Hey Caitlyn are these good enough" I ask.

She looks in them "They're perfect, Thank you so much Y/n" I put the box on the floor.

I sit on my desk as Vi stands in front of me,

"Hey, Y/n what's wrong?"

"Nothing why?"

"Jenny again?"

"Yeah but I'm not worried, let the truth be told, I wasn't dating your sister"

"Yeah but you guys would be cute together"

"I can't force it Vi, if she likes someone else she likes someone else."

"Do you like someone else?"

I look up at her, "I don't know, of course there's, Ekko.... and Sevika and there's you....." She places her lips gently on mine.

I was a little shocked at first, but I returned it while cupping her face. I place small and short kisses on her lips.

Her hands snap around my hips messaging them..

I pull away while looking at her eyes. I hear foot step and I push Vi away quickly getting off the desk.

"Hey Vi Vi, can you give Me and Y/n a moment pleaseee? I'll hang out with you afterwards" Jenny tries to look and sound cute.

Vi scoffs and walks away. When Jenny looks at me, Vi winks at me and I smile a bit.

"So I wanted to invite you to my birthday party, Jinx wants you there, she pity's you because you don't have friends" Jenny brags a bit.

"Uh huh" I go through papers, "Is that all? If so, please get back to work, this week you've been slacking and you are behind of 3 projects that was due this morning." I explain while walking around my office.

She scoffs and walks out.

God I hate her sometimes!

I hear a knock on the door "Vi it's only been a few-!" I giggle at first but when I turn around I see Jinx.

"Minutes.. what do you want, huh, my body? Wanna 'see my beautiful face'" I make air quotations with my fingers.

"No I just, I want you to know, me and Jenny are just co workers"

"Don't lie to me Jinx I don't care who you date.. I just hated the fact you led me on" I cross my arms.

She walks up to me and grabs my waist, "1. we aren't dating, 2. I would never waste your time.." she rubs my waist.

"If we are going to get technical, you are a higher level, mentally and physically.. You are the 1 person that would actually make me cry" i roll my eyes looking away.

"Oye, mamí, Mírame" i look at her with puppy eyes. "Yo te amo" she gives a small kiss to my lips.

I sigh "Yo también" I wrap my arm around her and we make out for a bit.