Quick Scene 🍋

Grown-up Vi x Brothel Worker

(Y/N's POV)

Another day in Piltover, same customer comes in everyday specifically asking for me, but she usually wants me for information.

But today was different, a little bit.. usually she forces the words out of me so, it's not too different.

But she does something I didn't expect her to do..

A customer gets kicked out of my room for trying to kidnap me.

I put of a different outfit cuz the last one got ruined.

I walk to the boss's office "Here boss- the money I owe" I put a bag of gold coins on his desk, "shill owe me, about

I walk to the boss's office "Here boss- the money I owe" I put a bag of gold coins on his desk, "shill owe me, about.. 300 more for damages"

"What the hell, you mean I owe you I bought the dress with my own money that I made for the side hustles!!" I yell at him.

"We are getting the dress fixed as we speak" "didn't ask you to do that" I respond automatically.

"Yeah well I never asked for you to get off the streets into the brothel but here we are" he gets up walking to me and grabs my face

"Speaking off streets You're going to be late for your next appointment, cuz you have a bunch of punishments you need to make up for-!"

Someone knocks on the door "Come i-!" The red haired customer comes in and she put a giant bag of gold coins on the table.

"I'll take her now" "HEY!" Vi plops me over her shoulder like a sack of apples.

"Wait you can't jus-!" "Yes I can actually, unless you wanna be behind bars for eternity" Vi looks at him.

I hear her swing her hand and she slaps my ass, I gasp out and then cover my mouth.

"What the hell Vi!" I whisper loudly at her. "Just trust me cupcake" she whispers back as she walk out with me thrown over her shoulder.

"Mmmm I see you attracted an enforcer huh?" One of the workers coo out. "Shut up" I flick her off as she laughs.

(We leave the brothel and go to VI's mansion)

She finally sits me down on the couch, "If you wanted an outside appointment you could've just asked" I cross my arms.

"If you haven't noticed, I set you free, cupcake"

"So what? You want me to thank you?"

"That would be nice"

"UGH!"

"I'm waiting"

"thanks"

"Hm?"

"THANKS! There I said it?"

"Thanks for what?"

"Is this necessary?"

"Wanna go back to the brothel?"

"Thanks for.. setting me free, I.. really appreciate it.." I mumble, she smiles and kisses me while cupping my face.

She pulls away staring at me, "don't leave" I wrap my arms around her neck tightly.

"I wasn't planing on it" she picks me up making me wrap my legs around her hip.

"Liar, you were just about to walk away" she pulls my waist closer to hers.

"Just to see what you would do" our lips connect and she lays me down on the couch, hovering over me.

Vi quickly kisses down my body, she inserts two fingers, slowly thrusting. She's such a tease.

I start to close my legs a bit but Vi comes up to my face making my legs stay open as she thrusts a bit faster.

I whimpers and quietly moan a bit. "Keep your legs open Cupcake" Vi all of a sudden speed up.

I gasp while arching my back, my chest colliding onto hers. She starts kissing my neck.

Leaving hickeys and bruises, "You looks so hot Cupcake" she whispers in my ear.

I bite her shoulder to silence my moans. She speeds up more her arm shaking of how fast her fingers are thrusting in and out of me.

I gasp loudly and cum all of over her hand she goes down to my womanhood and start sucking my clit.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I grip onto the cushions for support. "Hang in there Cupcake" She grabs my jaw as one of her arms hug my thigh.

Vi eats me out hungrily. My legs starts to shake as my orgasm starts to built up a lot more than before.

"Vi please!" I squeal and grip her hair. When she sticks her fingers in me and thrust quickly, my orgasm made my flesh feel really weak and shaky.

My tongue hangs out, she stops thrusting and kisses my thigh. "Is- is that all you wanted?" I ask trying to catch my breath..

"No actually"

"I wanted to know if.. maybe you'd be something more than a pleasure toy.."

"Like a girlfriend?"

"Yeah"

To be continued....

Sorry if it was cringe and I'm back 😘