Vi x Queen Reader pt 2 🍋

A/n: A follow up on the AU Everyone is a Piltie

-VI's POV-

Midway watching the movie Y/n sat up eating snacks "on me?" I ask.

She nods cutely smiling and eating her snack "Y/n I have another question" I say putting my hands on the sides of her thighs, she hums in response.

"Why?" I ask She looks at me confused "Why did you choose me of all people, you are like the Queen of Piltover who only wants Zaun to have what we have." I explain looking at her sincerely.

"You could've chosen someone as wise as Cailtyn, or even Powder. Out of all the people you could have chosen. Why me?" I ask sitting up and she sits on my lap.

She chews her food looking down silent.

"To be quite honest.. I don't know?" She shrugs eating her chips and dip. I look at her confused.

"You are right. I could've chosen them but something about you just.. interests me in a way, you may not be as wise as Cailtyn but you are a damn good fighter and your loyal" she explains cupping my face.

I huff in disbelief, "I've also been observing you playing with, the kids of piltover and Zaun." I looked shocked for a second but she smiles sweetly.

I smirk looking at her "Are you saying you want a baby?" I ask biting my lip sliding my hands up her shorts.

She gasps and hits my arm "NO" I laugh leaning back support myself with my arms.

She sighs smiling at me "You're amazing and you make me feel ways Jayce could've never made me feel" she compliments.

"Same is said for you" I say leaning my cheek on my shoulder. She raises her eyebrow in confusion.

"You are caring and sweet, you're perfect. I can't explain how much I love you. Words can't do you any justice" I compliment her. She tear creep around the corners of her eyes and she wipe them smiling down at her hands.

"To be honest I thought, you would hook up with Cailtyn. Since you guys did hang out a lot" she says fiddling with her finger.

I look up at the ceiling, "We did hook up" I say chewing on my tongue. "Really?" She asks almost as if something was her fault.

"It may not be my business but...

what happened?" She asks hesitantly. I sigh "Oil and water, that's all there was" I say looking at her.

"But.. I'm no different than Caitlyn.. well I am.. I'm dumber and the last thing you would call a leader.. Cailtyn is passionate and out going.. if anything she deserves more than what she has now- MMPH?!" I cut her off smashing my lips into hers.

I tangle my fingers into her hair while making out with her. We stop for a bit she puts her hands on my stomach. "Y/n you deserve the world and more.. I'm sorry that I can't give it to you, but you don't deserve anything less" I say flipping us so her back is on the couch.

She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "Your are my world and more" she says before kissing me roughly.

I lift her up as we go upstairs to her room.

She placed hickeys all on one  side of my neck I bite my lip and she chuckles. "Teasing are we? We haven't even made it to the room cupcake" I say squeezing her ass playful.

"Just a little prepping is all" she says kissing my neck softly.

We make it to her room and I automatically lay her down on the bed as I kiss her from her lips to her neck.