𝕍𝕀 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕟 🔥☁️😤

Vi head canons let's get it

(Any Opinion)

- Vi is that one girlfriend who is openly flirtatious, no shame what so ever, she would kiss you, in front of your friends or In front of her friends.

- she sometimes would do things under the table, like rub your thigh, or even higher.

- I have a feeling Vi is a switch, somedays she likes to be in control, and someday she just wants you to be in charge.

- she is most definitely able to get jealous easy, sometimes Jinx will playfully mimic flirtatious things Vi would do to you making Vi jealous and go into protective girlfriend mode.

- When She's mad she will automatically cuddle you, basically angry cuddling, She won't say a word until she is fully calm.

- When it comes to bedroom play, she's into bondage, markings, choking, blindfolds. I don't know if she has a mommy kink but she will definitely call you Cupcake.

- I believe she has a sharing kink but only with Cailtyn, sometimes they'll tag team if Cailtyn walks in on you guys, or if Vi thinks you've been a brat, or even if Vi just wants to make things extra spicy.

- She's very respectful and very comforting, when you are sad she throws you over her shoulder while walking to the living room to talk, cuddle, and try to make you feel better.

- sometimes she will make a lot of noise on purpose So when you go to find out what the sound is she will show off that she is working out, cuz who doesn't love some good VEINY MUSCLES. (Anyways)

- I also feel like she is always blaming herself for thing that she can't control, like maybe you guys are watching a movie and a sad scene comes up, and if you cry she will apologize turning off the TV.

-you constantly have to remind her that nothing is her fault it's natural to cry.

- when play fighting she will tries her best to keep it to a minimum because she knows her limits.

- You and Vi definitely gotten into arguments over something stupid, since she is not a person who apologizes a lot she will make you food, and then hug you apologizing, naturally you would apologize also.

- She is more of a action over words type of girlfriend of course.

That's all I got I'm sorry,

You guys can put some opinions in the comments if you want to.

I'll make some corrections later,

I love you guys so much.

~Love Author