Sevika x Silco's Daughter 😒

A/n: I know this may be a little messed up but like- she's hot.

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/n!" Silco says aggressively "Yes dad I hear you, but it wasn't my fault, that I'm attractive" I argue back "sending 15 enforcers to the infirmary, killing 2 more enforcers and blow up a tent that had half a dozen enforcers in it and it's not your fault?!" He slightly shouts at me.

"Nope, it's not honestly, I didn't mean for those poor things to get smushed like a pancake. But they were in my way", he sighs while messaging his forehead.

"Clearly I can't trust you to do a simple task without screwing it up." He responds calmly "Oh but you can trust JINX!" I ask completely angry "She's different!" "HOW?! We both have the same fucked up story, you fuckin left me to die on the streets!" I yell at him.

"I did that to protect-!" "YOURSELF" I interrupt him "ENOUGH! Sevika" "Yessir?" A tall woman with a slightly deep voice who is strangely always by Silco's side.

"You will be going on missions with Glitch for now on" he says, she huffs almost into a smirk.

I scoff "Fuck both of you" I say throwing a needle at him and jumping off the desk.

"Glitch!" He calls for me but I walk out the door "GLITCH!" He shouts again.

"Hey, You ok?" Jinx asks me, "I'm fine I just need some time away from my dad" I say rushing downstairs and walking outside.

"Are you leaving again?" Her voice cracks a bit, "Lo siento Jinx No puedo seguir siendo culpado por las cosas más pequeñas" I say crossing my arms.

(Im sorry Jinx but I can't keep getting blamed for the smallest things)

"¿Prometes que volverás?" She ask walking up to me, "Prometo" I say as she kisses my cheek and we hug.

"Te amo" jinx says while hugging me closer "Yo también" I say while walking away, Jinx is like my very close friend, we're like-

Bestfriend's with benefits, I walk down an alley and I fell a hand grab my arm, pushing me on the wall.

I put my switch blade on their throat, I sigh realizing the person attempting to somewhat kidnap me.

"What do you want Sevika" I ask, I'm not in the best of moods right now "Here to lecture me?!" I say as she just stares at me.

"I do have to babysit you so why don't we get to know eachother" she says in a deep voice "You already know me, we used to have a thing but.. not anymore" I say backing up against the wall.

Her hand slide onto the side of my hip. "You've never been a good liar" her warm breath hits my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I can feel her other hands slide up my shirt message my breast while her other hand tries to slide in my pants.

"Sevika no!" I hold both of her wrists stopping them. "We are in public and I'm pretty sure my dad has people spying on me" I explain.

"That never stopped you with Jinx"  "Because I trust her, you lost my trust when you betrayed me" I snap back at her.

"Would you trust me more at my place?" She asks, I sigh looking down.

"No" I roll my eyes, "at your place?" "Maybe" she pauses for a second "At the brothel?" She asks.

I sigh, that's one thing my dad doesn't like, is that I go on missions, I make weaponry, clothes, Jewelry.. and I work at the brothel..

Me and Sevika first met on the missions, then she found out I had side hustles. I go work at the brothel when I feel like it.. but now I really don't feel like it.

"Ay chucha" I mumble while looking up. "Fine, I'll meet up with you later." I say pushing her off.

"Why to go see your precious piltie?" Sevika asks, I'm not surprised she knows about Cailtyn.

"Just go play poker with your friends" I say walking away.

I arm pulls me and my back hits the wall. "YO my back is sensitive! Shit" I say breathing out. "Im sure it is" A familiar voice comments.

I look up to see.. "Vi?" I ask, "how's it been, Honey Bee-!" I interrupt her by hugging her tightly.

"H-hey? Aren't you supposed to beat me up or... kill me? You're supposed to hate me.." Vi says gripping my hips a little.

"No! No why would I hate you? You should be the one hating me! Which you probably do" I comment.

"Just because you're Silco's daughter doesn't mean I have to hate you to what your dad did to my family" she explains while patting my head.

"Have you seen powder anywhere-?" "YOU HAVE TO STOP LEAVING ME ALL THE TI- Y/n?" Cailtyn runs over to us, out of breathe.

"Hey Cailtyn I was just about to visit you. Here's your gun as promised" I say giving her a rifle with purple designs on it.

"Thank you, I completely forgot" Caitlyn says while catching her breath "No problem, Lookin good though piltie" I smile a bit.

"Shut! Up!" Caitlyn takes a deep breath "Wait wait wait, you 2 know eachother?" Vi asks.

"Yes, she is our undercover spy, she actually helped me a lot, I asked her to hand over some money to break you out, Y/n didn't think you were alive but she still took her chances" Cailtyn explains.

I smile a bit, "I'm proud of you Honey bee" Vi says hugging me, I hug her back..

"I've been looking for you.. for.. over 2 years" my voice cracks a bit "I know, I'm sorry I didn't come back like I promised" she says hugging me tightly.

"So who are you trying to go see later?" Vi asks. "Well, Sevika.. I like her sometimes but, ever since she became my dad's number 3 she's been.. diferente" I rub my arm.

I can see VI's smile drop, "is she not treating you right?" "Kinda" I shrug.

"Do I need to-!" "NO NO!" I stop Vi, "Please.. I got this" I say putting my hand on her shoulder.

"We need to talk to her anyways, well.. if Vi is going to act like THIS then I'll talk to Sevika" "Caitlyn I think you should have Vi stand there with you, Sevika is unpredictable and she may or may not try to fight you" I warn Caitlyn.

"Я могу справиться с собой"
(I can handle myself)

"Пожалуйста будь осторожен"
(Please be careful)

Me and Caitlyn hug each other. "How many other languages do you know?" "5 or 6" I respond while smiling.

"Anyways bye" I say going over to the brothel.

I go to my room and sit on my bed. I sometimes sleep here, so I have 2 room, 1 one for me to sleep, another to have fun.

Sevika walks in closing the door behind her. I lean back a bit as she walk over to the bed heading straight for my neck.

Oh I have a little secret.

Dad doesn't know that I actually have sex with some of his enforcers

To be continued.

I- I am so sorry y'all- I don't know where I was going-