More Jinx ☁️

This will be a head cannon

-We all know jinx is a busy body person but there are some days where she would sneak into your house and surprise you

-Most likely will shower you with love and kisses

-I see her as a switch, maybe some days she wants to be the submissive one

-You would get into fight more because of the relationship between you and Jinx

-When you tried to hide your wounds Jinx would still find out and her protective yandere side starts showing

-She would still be mad about the tiniest scratch on your face, you would try to talk her out of it and reassure her that your ok.

- She would pretend that she was calm but at night right when your sleeping she would go to the person that hurt you and do twice of the amount of damage they did to you.

- You guys would always try to cook but everytime you started Jinx would distract you in purpose, making you accidentally burn the food.

- You guys would have to order take out, or go to Jericho's.

- You and Vi are literally Bestfriends so whenever you would hang out with Vi, Jinx would get a little jealous since she thinks your gonna leave her for her sister.

- You and Caitlyn are like sisters even though you guys come from 2 different worlds, Jinx would get furious whenever you hung around caitlyn.

- Jinx would sometimes pull you away from Caitlyn, Caitlyn has a little beef with jinx but she tries to reason with Jinx.

- When it came to Silco he automatically didn't like the idea, since we were both like his daughters. He soon accepted the relationship.

- Silco was usually protective about Jinx but when it came to you getting beat up he would explode the entire world.

- The times that you got beat up Jinx would tell Silco and get Sevika to kill them or do it himself.

- Sevika was like your sister and always had your back, you guys would try to spare with eachother but Sevika would hold back sometimes because our her robot arm.

Next up is Vi
Then Caitlyn
Then Ekko