Caitlyn x Silent Pirate

(Y/N's POV)

I row a boat to Hector Barbossa's ship, I honestly didn't think I would be doing this but, I guess I do have to check up on Caitlyn.

My boat stops and flips over, I felt like there was a strong weight pulling on my ankles.

My vision gets more blurry when I struggle. I then give in to the struggles and pass out.

I hate this so much

I wake up to someone shaking me, I cough up water and push away the person that was infront of me.

They still hold my waist lightly and tell me "Breathe, Breathe Damnit"

My vision comes back to me and I see the one person that is most certainly on my list of hated people.

Captain Barbossa, though he usually just wants me to call him Hector.

He said it sounds hot, rolling of my tongue.

"Long time no see, Y/n" He gets close to my face, I huff while glaring at him slightly. "Captain Barbossa" I mumble. "It's Hector love" our lips centimeters away.

"Now tell me, I know you are a creative woman who, at the time had a 'creative' husband but.. how did you get off that damn island" Hector asks

I scoff while getting off the bed. "Fine, don't tell me but just so you know it won't happen again" he gives me a big gown.

"The hell" I hear him walk away when I start taking off my clothes.

I stop stripping and slightly look back "Out" I mumble "I'm captain on this ship las, I make the orders, I don't have to leave if I don't want to-!"

"Sir! We found the Gang of pirates there are trying to escape" one of the pirates call out, he rolls his eyes and walks to the deck.

(The Dress he gave you)

My old wedding gown... I'm a little  too surprised he has it but.. how did he sew it back together.

It was torn in a lot of places-!

I quickly look behind me, it was...
"Caitlyn?" I ask she runs up to me and hugs me tightly, "Oh Y/n!" She cries into me.

I pet her head as she partially supports herself while hugging me. "Que-!?" Elizabeth walks over to me but gets interrupted by a big explosion.

We all run to the deck but I feel someone grab my wrist. "UNHAND ME-! Will?!" I look up at him as he takes me, Caitlyn and Elizabeth to Sparrow's real ship. Turns out the ship they were headed too was a shadow of a rock.

"Hello love" will winks at me and I roll my eyes.

(I sorta changed the relationship between will and y/n, so she is will's best friend but disappeared some time after she became queen)

"The hell are you doing here?" I ask, he ignores my question and yells at the crew to sail off very fast.

~hours later~

I go downstairs with Will, sitting down on the table, "where did you go?" He asked, i look down at the ring on my finger. "Somewhere, I could be free" I say looking down at him.

"Do you not know how much me and Caitlyn worried, I cried every night, begging the gods to send you back to us" he says while standing in front of me.

"Technically, your wish was granted, it just took longer than expected" I say leaning back a bit as my hands supported me.

He slither his hands onto my waist, "Will I-, I care for you dearly but, I think we should just... stay-!" "Friends with a little more?" He asked..

I nod while putting my hands on his chest. It was so warm, and his heart beats were comforting. How could I bring myself to push him away?

A knock interrupts us as I look at the stairs to see Elizabeth, slightly glaring at me. I look at her confused until she finally says something.

"Y/n would you give me and will some privacy?" Elizabeth asked in a jealous tone. I shrug and walk upstairs.

I walk over to Cailtyn and Jack to show off my dress, "Remember this?" I asked and Jack walked around me.

He looks me up and down, "Mm your ass has gotten bigger" he mumbles, he then hisses at Cailtyn slapping his arm.

"Feisty one" he walks behind me while putting his hands on my waist, swaying me slowly. I huff while crossing my arms.

"You still mad?" He asked feeling a bit offended. "What did you do?" Caitlyn asked "He said another woman's name in bed"

"Listen I can't keep up with all the girls I- associate wi-!" "Shut up Will, oh is your name not will? Sorry couldn't keep up with all the guys I associate with!" I say in a sassy tone.

He grabs my face while pulling me closer "listen here savvy!" "Leave her alone" Caitlyn pulls me to her. "Them tame your- little pet" he says while walking away.

I flip him off while hugging Caitlyn. "4 years of being a pirate huh? And you still can't keep yourself out of trouble" Caitlyn looks down at me.

I roll my eyes and place a quick kiss on her lips.

"Y/n you're a dangerous woman"

"I know"

Next chapter will be a Jinx smut and the one after will be Vi x Reader high school musical