Vi x Gang Leader pt 7

-Y/N's POV-

I point my gun in every direction, DAMNIT EKKO, now I have to shoot you for real.. I shoot their hover board.

-Fight scene-

"OOW!!" I yell out as a firelight cuts my inner thigh, i kick his weapon out of his hand and walk away.

When I turn to see powder just trying to kill them all, I get knocked out by Ekko. Now that was disrespectful.

(VI's POV)

I look over to see Y/n thrown over some guy's shoulder I'm guessing he's the leader, "Y/N-!" I get knocked out by one of those green light guys.

(Powder's POV)

I look around and I see 2 guys 1 carrying my sister and the leader carrying.. Y/n.. when I went to go attack they had throws down a smoke bomb and disappear.

I look around "Y/n? Y/N?! NOO!"

(Y/N's POV)

I- what is with people knocking me out like, all I did was exist. I never even killed let alone hurt a firelight.

I sooner or later wake up to Cailtyn and Vi bickering, oh hell. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR LUNATIC SISTER WAS A WAR CRIMINAL! ALSO WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE APART OF A GANG THAT SO HAPPENS TO BE WAR CRIMINALS?!"

Cailtyn shouts at me, "OH?! SO YOU WANNA PLAY THAT GAME?! WHY IN THE HELL YOU DIDNT TELL ME THE REAL REASON YOU CAME DOWN HERE?!" I yell back at her

"I TOLD YOU WHY I WAS DOWN HERE" "BULLSHIT WHAT WAS THE ORB THING BACK THERE?!" Cailtyn goes silent.

"Mute huh?" I comment, "As for you Vi" I say as I pick the lock on my restraints, "Why didn't you tell me that you really reason why you used me?" I ask calmly.

"Y/n i didn't use you I promise, all those lonely, cold, restless, nights in jail I have truly wanted to see you, I missed you so badly. I missed you from the fights, the laughs, your smile, everything. If I could rewind the time to see those days again I would." When she said those words, I froze.

Even when she was a kid she never confessed her feelings like this.. I- I don't know if I should believe her.

She touches me and I clench them meaning I'm still mad at her.

Suddenly I feel hands grab me "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME, DON'T TOUCH ME" I yell.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Cailtyn yells "DONT TOUCH HER!" "VI! CAILTYN!" I call out for them.

"Y/N!!" They yell for me but I'm already dragged away.

I get thrown into a room, "OW! Y'know what I am SICK and TIRED of y'all thrownin me around I AM SICK OF BEING CUT IN MY INNER THIGH BY YALL, like do I really have to put a bullet in your head?" I threaten and they finally take the bag off my head.

"DAMN and y'all trynna get my whiplash, in a minute Imma lash y'all head with my fist" I look up to see Ekko almost on the verge of laughing.

"You have 2 seconds to explain why you were with Jinx" he says grabbing my face.

"Uhm- me arrested, found Vi, on a mission wit enforcer, got into a huge fight with Vi, and I found powder" I say muffled into his hand.

"Did you forget that I made the undercity better? Powder follows in my steps because of what I've done, as for Silco he cherishes what I've done and started helping me, at this point you guys are just security for me" I say glaring up at him.