Ekko x Reader ☁️🍋

-Y/N's-

I sigh while looking out my window, staring at the moon. I know I'm supposed to be sleeping for the meeting tomorrow, but I honestly don't want to go.

It's so frustrating, one second the council agrees, then another they are against you.

"Baby what are you doing up" I hear Jayce ask "Nothing" I say plainly "You know we got the meeting tomorrow." He says while yawning.

"I don't want to attend it's not like their gonna listen to me" I say plainly.

He huffs and sits next to me, He kisses my cheek and my neck. "Come on baby, you have too, I mean the things you have in store for this city will be magical" he says as he kisses me and holds my waist pulling me in more.

He thinks I don't know about him and Mel, but I am well aware. I've heard the rumors, found out the rumors were facts. I push him off "C'mon, come back to bed" Jayce says in a low deep voice.

He kisses me and I turn my face away "I'll be there in a minute" i say and he walks back to the bed laying down eventually falling asleep.

I look at the ground, then I hear a buzzing sound. "You seem bored little firefly" a deep voice says out of no where.

I look over to see it's Ekko with his mask on, I whisper "Ekko what are you doing here?" "I was bored, So I decided to give my little firefly a visit" he says jumping in my window crouching.

I sigh looking at Jayce, "You know, the plans that you have in store for the undercity, is game changing." He says sitting next to me.

"Yes but the council won't listen" i says looking at the ground "Aren't you of higher rank?" He asks leaning back "Yes but I can't just change everything, it 'wouldn't be fair for the people of piltover'" I say doing air quotations, I hear Ekko chuckle quietly.

I cross my arms, looking back at Jayce "So how's Miya?" Ekko whispers. "Miya is good" I say while smiling.

"She remind me of you" "oh really?" He says sitting in the window, "yep, she's smart, brave, beautiful. She is involved in with Enforcer work now, she invents new thing everyday" I smile looking as him, he huffs "She a little hard headed" I say seductively

"Yea well she gets that from her mom" he takes off his mask and kisses me.

We make out for a bit and I put my forehead on his. I sigh smiling, "Mom?" I hear, she yawns and wipes her eyes.

"Dad?" She looks at me and Ekko "Isn't he supposed to pick us up later?" She asks. Miya is about 13 years old. Jayce doesn't know that Ekko is her dad but he knows that Miya isn't his child.

So me and him kinda got into a argument about it. Even though he did kinda cheat on me first, "Your father came extremely early" I say lookin at him.

Ekko quietly chuckled "Miya I'll pick you up later, Me and your mom have stuff to talk about" he says looking at me and I roll my eyes.

Miya shrugs and goes back to her room yawning.

He carries me over his shoulders, I cover my mouth so I don't scream and he flies of to his base.

We fly into his window and I punch his arm. "DONT DO THAT AGAI-!" I yell until Ekko kisses me, making me shut up.

He pulls me close slithering his hands up my night gown, he pulls them over my chest and I take it off.

I take off his jacket and suspenders, he pushes me onto the bed and we make out more. "I've missed you so much" he whispers into me while kissing down my neck.