Vi x another world reader pt. 5

(Y/n's POV)

I turn over to see Vi still sleeping, i snuggle more into her until I hear a explosion. My eyes shoot open and I get up quickly , the tree of voices falling apart, caused by a metal machinery.

"Vi! VI" I try to shake her awake, "VIOLET WAKE UP" I try to shake her more, I pull her body away from the falling branches. I trip and fall due to some of the vines.

"VIOLET WAKE UP, MY VI WAKE UP" I shake her awake, her eyes flutter open quickly. She stand up looking at the damage and runs to the machine yell for them to stop.

"VI!" I yell for her to come back, is she crazy?!

(VI's POV)
"HEY STOP" I try to wave for them to stop, they stop for a minute as Y/n walks up next to me, "Vi" she says latching, "it's okay cupcake it's okay" I say leaving a kiss on her forehead.

After a few more minutes, the machine starts up again, "go GO" I yell for Y/n to run. She runs to a safe area as I jump on the machine breaking the cameras.

"VIOLET"  Y/n yells, I run to her as the tree falls to the ground but the machine stops. I cover her from all the dust blowing but then she moved my arm. Y/n covers her mouth as the tears start pouring rapidly her face like a waterfall. "Cmere cmere" I say pulling her into a hug.

The pain and guilt in my chest grew stronger by the minute, "let's get out of here.... before reinforcements show up...." I say trying not to cry as well.

Her sniffling and the partial yelling grows more as the reinforcement take apart the tree. We call our ikrans to pick us up.

(At home tree)
(Y/n's POV)

Vi holds my hand as I walk through a crowd of people "Sevika!" I yell for her "Sevika don't do this" Vi says walking up to her, Sevika walks to vi and pushes her to the ground.

"SEVIKA! Acalme-se, por favor" I say putting my hands on Sevika's shoulders holding her back, "You mate with this women?!" Sevika yells. "Damnit Vi" Caitlyn scoffs.

"Is this true?" My mother walks up to me, "We have mated before eywa, it is done" I explain, Sevika walks turns her back to me walking away. "Sevika don't attack the sky people please." Vi warns

"Sister please" Vi pleads, "you're not MY SISTER" Sevika attack Vi pulling out her knife but Vi dodges her.

"I AM NOT UR ENEMY!" Vi yells, "The enemy is out there and they're very powerful!" Vi shouts.

(After Vi and Sevika fights it out)

"I am apart of the Na'vi.... And I have the right to speak!" Vi says while looking at Sevika, Sevika motions her to speak.

Mid way Vi trying to explain herself, Caitlyn and Jinx knock out. "JINX!" I run over to them and look up at Vi, "oh no..." vi mumbles, "Listen I was sent here to..." Vi then knocks out.

Sevika tries to behead Vi while she is knocked out, I pull Sevika off of her pulling out my dagger, hissing at her.

(A few minutes later)

"My Vi" I caress her hair out of her face, Vi gets up quickly taking deep intakes of air. "My vi!" I hug her close as she hugs me tightly, "Cupcake" she whispers into my ear. "I need to tell the people something. You need to hear this too" she grabs my hand as we both get up, walking down home tree.

(Mother! Father!)
"Mãe! Pai!" I yell for my parents as we walk up to them. "Vander, tenho algo a dizer" Vi says as Grace walk up next to her "Ouvir" "

Vi: (Vander, I have something to say)

Grace: (Listen)

(A Great evil is upon us, the sky people are coming) (To destroy home tree)
"Um grande mal está sobre nós... As pessoas do céu estão vindo" Vi explains more "Para destruir a árvore da casa" some of the men bark at this comment.

"Tell them they're going to be hear... soon" Vi puts her hand on my arm. "Eles estarão aqui em breve para destruir nossa mãe em casa" I try to explain to mother.

(They will be here soon to destroy our home mama)

"How are you certain of this?!" Mother says looking at Grace and Caitlyn. "Look they sent us here to learn your ways, so one day I could bring this message, and that you would believe it.." Vi explains.

I didn't want to believe Vi but I had to ask "what are you saying Violet? You knew this would happen?" I asked hoping she would say no.

"Yes.. Listen at first it just orders.. and then.. everything changed... okay I fell in love.." she holds my arms gently, "I fell in love with the forest... with the ometociyo people... with you.. cupcake.."  my heart broke so much when she explained this to me... she betrayed me...

"I trusted you..." "with you Y/n" Vi grabs my arms more as I back away from her "I trusted you!" I yank my arms out of her grip. "Trust me now please" "TRAIDOR! Curse you não Na'vi traidor" My tears start to fall down my face. I push Vi away.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THE PEOPLE!" I yell.

Can't believe I opened my heart to her...

(Sorry for any miss spells I quite literally rushed)