ℂ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕪𝕟ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤

-Let's get it-

☁️

- As for fluffiness, first thing on her mind is you, she worries about you getting into fights since you and the enforcers aren't really the best of friends. Especially the male enforcers.

- She is pretty chill about the relationship but she was surprised when you accepted her confession.

- Everyday she worships you to let you know how much your worth to her or in general.

- she sets up dinner dates and doesn't let you do hardly anything by yourself.

- At night while you're sleeping she always moves the hair out of you face, in the morning she tells you how cute you look when your sleeping.

- Sometimes when you snore, you don't snore loudly but softly. It depends on how tired you are. She tell you how cute you snore.

- When she cooks breakfast she makes sure you enjoy it, sometimes she lets you have breakfast in bed.

- She loves waking you up with kisses, and a reminder that you are good enough

- Nicknames that she will call you always is Love, she rarely calls you by your name.

🍋

- Bondage, I can definitely tell she is into bondage.

- I think she may have a Interest in Oral but I'm somewhat doubting it.

- as for names, she will make you call her 'Mistress' or 'Lady Kiramman'

- Pet names, she will still call you love or sweetheart. Even though she is in her dominant stage Cailtyn still respects you.

- Once in a while she will call you a slut or baby.

- She's rarely dominant because most of the time you are the dominant one but when she's dominant there is no way your going to dominate her.

- she doesn't mind people walking in, they should've knocked in the first place.

- Cailtyn isn't really into publicity but she does like it loud. Only at home..

- sometimes her mom talks to you about it, basically teasing about how loud both of you were.

- Vi always tease you about the relationship, or even when Cailtyn flirts while getting a bit handsy.

- She sometimes let Vi tag team for punishment or if she is extra horny.

- whenever She is gone, she sometimes let Vi do all the work.

- You have had sex in her office a couple of times, Especially since you always have the nice outfits. You make basic outfits look hot.

😤

- you guys sometimes get into arguments, sometimes over little things and sometimes Jealousy.

- Cailtyn gets jealous when someone is visibly flirting with you,

- she gets very angry when someone disrespects you, which those times you don't do anything, but when they disrespect Cailtyn? That's when you start getting violent.

- Once you guys exchange insults and rude comments and after ignoring eachother. Vi convinces both of you to talk to eachother.

- You both apologize to eachother and make up.

- She doesn't trust Jinx that much but you and Jinx are like 2 peas in a pod so what could she do.

- Cailtyn, absolutely with a passion does not trust Jayce or Mel, they have tried flirting with you and get you to break up with Cailtyn many times.