Youtube Video pt 2 😤

(Y/N's POV)

Me amd Cailtyn have our little make out session, "Already? Horny bitches?" Vi asks.

Me and Cailtyn laugh, "Like we literally just woke up and y'all are already trynna fuck eachother like-!"

We start over "Buenas Días Bonitas niños y niñas" I say rolling over

"Y/n it's night time" vi snickers "CÁLLATE" I shout.

"This is out of pocket" Caitlyn says while sitting up. "Anyways this is our hotel view" vi shows the room.

"It's so pretty at night" i comment "Did we ask?" "CAITLYN!" I yell

"Vi" Cailtyn calls out, "Wow!" Vi fake sniffles, "Esto es una mierda" Vi says and I giggle a bit.

"I love you" I say as I give her a kiss. Vi gasps "Caitlyn she said she loved me" vi says in a heart warming way.

"Babe" Vi calls out "Wassup" Cailtyn comes out of the bathroom. "Join us please" I reach out for Caitlyn. "Vi is very warm today" I muffle VI's chest.

Cailtyn comes over and cuddles with us. I give Caitlyn a kiss while we chill.

"Can we get ice cream? Please" I ask Cailtyn, "We are low on snacks aren't we?" She asks and I nod.

"I'm not getting up" Vi declares. I run my hands up her t-shirt "¡Alto!" She pushes my hand away. I groan while crossing my arms.

Vi sighs, "pretty please, Vi" I look up at her, vi groans as me and Cailtyn begged and pleaded.

"Fine" she mumbles "Go get dressed" me and Cailtyn giggle. We both get and vi smacks the back of my thigh.

I cover my butt with my hands and look at her. "Hi~" she coos, I roll my eyes smiling and go to get dressed.

(My outfit)

Caitlyn hugs my hips, she kisses my nose, "Love you, beautiful" "Yo también hermosa" we both smile

"Can y'all hurry up before I change my mind?!" Vi yells and we both walk out.

I turn on the camera, "ok guys so we gonna get some snacks because, our hungry asses ate them all." I explains as we stand in the elevator.

I kiss vi in her cheek, she gets close to my face and her lips is centimeters from mine.

"This is literally the start of a Porno." Caitlyn comments, I snicker while staring at Vi, she kisses the corner of my lip.

We reach the lobby, "YALL this how I know she loves Caitlyn more than me. LOOK" I point the camera up and Vi and Caitlyn make out.

I sniffle while walking outside "Y'ALL AINT SHIT!" I say walking away.

"Listen I don't need them, I have y'all" I say into the camera "I also need a sugar daddy/mommy" I look back to see where Vi and Caitlyn was.

"Turns out they didn't follow me and now I fell lonely, this why I hate myself" I say walking to the ice cream stand.

"1 scoop of cookie dough ice crème with whip cream and brownie chunks" I say, "oh btw this is my sister mel!" I point the camera at mel.

She smiles a little "Stop, I look bad" she point the camera away from her.

"Say that again imma sleep with Jayce" I say paying for our ice cream.

"Are you for real?!" Mel gasps a bit "I am so serious, you are beautiful, like when we was kids you were the first one to get attention" I say walking to a outside table.

She looks down, "what's wrong?" I ask setting up the camera so they can see me and Mel.

"They were only there to get closer to you" she says looking at me with a slight smile.

"People are dicks" I say hugging one of my legs. "You didn't need them anyways, I mean just look at where we are, and where the places we've been" I say while nudging her arm.

She smiles, the people gives us our ice cream, "thank you so much" we say in union.

Mel put her hood on. Cuz of the cold rain.

She then lays on my shoulder while eating her ice cream. "There you are we were looking for- you.." vi and Caitlyn come to our table.

"Oh hey" I wave, "Who's that?" Vi asks pointing at Mel.

"Oh that's Mel, she is cold.. want some?" I ask, "Sure" Cailtyn sits down and I give her some.

She takes a bite "Caitlyn! Imma whoop yo ass!" I take my ice cream back, "you didn't say how much" she smiles innocently.

I role my eyes, mel still eats her ice cream in silence. "Mel you alright?" Caitlyn asks "Hm? Oh yea I'm just.. tired" She sits up and gets up.

"Im happy to meet up with you, but I have to go, love you" Mel kisses my cheek and walks away.

"Yo también te quiero" I mumble
(I love you too)

I can tell vi was a little pissed "So did you get any good snacks" I ask to break the silence.

Vi hums in response, I eat my ice cream as we stay silent.

"You can't just walk off without tell us Y/n" vi stares at me "I thought you guys were behind me, it's not my fault I didn't know, since you guys are always quiet about everything" I cross my arms.

"Still you could've texted us" Cailtyn also crosses her arms, I lean one arm on the table "Your phones are at the hotel" I sit there, irritated.

Vi scoffs a bit "What's your problem huh?" "it's you walking off without telling us?! What if you got kidnapped-!" I pull out 2 switch blades and 1 taser out of my pockets and a pistol with a silencer.

"Why do you-?" "To protect you and Caitlyn.." I interrupt Vi.

"I love you guys so much  you don't understand." I lean my elbows on the table.

"Everywhere I go,  I'm that protective... it may not have shown on camera but I cried Vi.. I cried for 2 hours.. I've looked for you.. for 3 hours.. I called both of you 20 times" I cross my arms.

Vi looks at me and touches my arm. "Cupcake im-!" "Can we just .
go back to the hotel?"

"Estoy cansada" I say
(I'm tired)

I don't know