13k special

(Y/N's POV)

It's been 10 months since the incident, with me and Jayce. I decided to take care of the baby. I guess I'm her full time Babysitter...

They decide to name their baby Amara, it's an adorable name, but the only thing is, I wish Amara was my kid.

"Amara don't eat that" I take my hand clock out of her mouth and she starts to whine. "Hm, how about you can play with- Oh!".

Her hands tangle in my hair. "Mmwah" I kiss her forehead and she starts to laugh.

Vi walks in fully exhausted, she brings different toys for Amara to play with.

I lay Amara down in the baby carrier and smile up at Vi, "Welcome home" I say as Vi sits down next to me.

"You didn't have to do everything today, we could've done it tomorrow." I explain as vi lays her head on my chest.

"Nah tomorrow is our day off and I would like to spend time with you and, amara" Vi looks over to see Amara playing with VI's finger.

"That one is Y/N's favorite" I gasp and smack her arm, "Don't tell her that" I roll my eyes and look away.

Amara and Vi laugh, it's nice to see them smile.

I hear a knock on the door, "Who is it?" I call out, "Mel Medarda" Mel responds.

I get up and open the door, "Hey, Would you like to say hi?" I ask, "No, I'm not ready yet-!" Amara laughs loudly.

I look back to see Vi playing with her, i hum while smiling. "You know, I think she should know you, I'm concerned that she will grow up to think I'm her mother" I explain to Mel.

"I want to take care of her but I don't think I'm ready-!" "And you thought that I was? I could barely take care of Ekko" I cross my arms.

"But I-!" I pull Mel's arm and we all sit near the baby. The baby giggles while reaching her hands out.

Mel tilts her head smiling a bit, "Go ahead Mel" I gently bring her hand to Amara's.

Amara wasn't too happy about Mel at first, but she grabbed Mel's finger.

I lean on Vi, "So, you and Mel are friends again?" Vi asks "you could say that" I mumble.

"Uhm Y/n she's trying to eat my finger-!" Mel calls out, "She's hungry, wanna feed her?" I ask Mel.

"I would but I have a meeting in 30 minutes and, im not ready to announce the baby yet" Mel gets up and wipe her finger on her handkerchief.

She bows her head and walks out, "I'll try to visit more often" Mel says while closing the door behind her.

Amara starts crying and I pick her up while rocking her in my arms gently.

"Shhh I know I know" I put one of my chakra bracelets on her stomach. Amara plays with the bracelet while I walk downstairs and make her bottle.

I carry Amara with one arm while making her bottle, 2 hands cover my eyes.

"I know it's you, Caitlyn" I say I'm a sassy tone, she chuckles and sits on the counter.

"How's amara-!" "Yeah can you hold her for a minute" I put Amara in Caitlyn's hands

I sigh putting my hands on my forehead. "Take your time Y/n no need to rush" Caitlyn tries to calm me down.

"Thank you but she's hungry and I have stuff to do" I my nails rapidly taps the counter in anxiety.

"How about i take care of the kid" Caitlyn makes Amara her bottle, "While you go do what you need to and come back" Caitlyn explains while feeding Amara.

"You sure?" I ask Caitlyn.

"For the Queen herself" Caitlyn teases.

I roll my eyes "Thank you so much Caitlyn" I say grabbing my stuff, "I'll be back"

To be continued...