8k/9k special

Requested by @ragengalexey if that's how you spell it. Thank you for your support and I'm so glad you love this book

Ekko x Sick Reader ☁️

(Y/N's POV)

"Lay down Y/n, you aren't well" Ekko scolds me, I sniffle "I'm going to get tissue it's literally on my desk" I explain pointing at my desk.

"No I'll get it, you just stay there and rest" he says sitting me down on the bed.

I groan in frustration, "Ekko I'm not a baby I can take care of myself" I whine as he walks over to me with tissues.

"Not with that attitude" he says giving me tissues,

How did I get sick? I'll explain the whole story.

-2 days ago-

Hm, it starts to drizzle a little bit, "Rain is so pretty" I say as I put my hand out. The water droplets run through my hair and my hands.

"I should get back, My clothes are already messed up as is" I comment walking to another roof.

I hear giggling and footsteps, everytime I pick up the pace the footsteps get closer.

I don't wanna turn around but I'm probably not gonna have a choice.

"Dollface" I hear a voice whisper in my hear. I quickly turn around aiming my weapon at the person.

"Too SLOW TOOTS" oh hell it's jinx, the rain gets heavier.

I guess I have to fight it out with her "Listen sweet cheeks, I'm not here to fight you- well, actually maybe I am" Jinx giggles.

"What do you want?!" I yell at her in annoyance, we talk to eachother while fighting. We have a problematic relationship that I don't want to have anymore.

She wrap her arm around my neck tightly while holding my wrists.

"Come on Y/n! I know you miss the good ole days! Just you.. and me" she whisper the last part in my ear knowing it would send shivers down my spine.

"We can blow up all the buildings we want, we can drink orange juice together" she says bringing back the old memories we had.

I manage to slip out of her grip, "jinx as much as I still love you I- you are on the wrong side, Silco isn't good he is only making Zaun worse by the minute." I explain.

"Silco?" She questions walking in a circle "Silco- OH! Him yea he's dead, I accidentally killed him to save my poor excuse of a sister" my eyes widen a bit.

"I can take you back, please, I know you Jinx you aren't the worst person, you are not a Jinx" I say walking slowly to her.

"Sorry Dollface but, I'm still trynna reek HAVAC" she throws a bomb at me and I fall down the alley way. The rain gets heavier and heavier.

I get up "OW!" I look at the scrap on my arm.

I get on the hoverboard and leave.. when I finally make it to my room I try to look for some bandages.