30k special

If Y/n was Sevika's kid

- she'd most likely wouldn't let you near Jinx, she thinks that Jinx is a awful role model.

- When you are around Jinx secretly, Jinx teaches you about trust, how to fight, honesty, and building.

- Sevilla would usually fix her arm herself, but since you have a special place in her heart, she lets you fix it from time to time.

- whenever you are on night watch she would constantly check on you since you are the only one she actually gives a shit about.

- As for combat, you usually use your legs or weapons. Sevika always tells you to use your fists. But you never listen.

- whenever she's not home when you come back from your missions, she leaves a note and food on the counter.

- one time she took you to the brothel, you weren't really a fan of it, bc you only had eyes for a certain set of siblings.

- you often visited Vi in secret, you would sometimes break in at night and stay with her until sunrise.

- your relationship with Silco, is a little iffy, he favors you of course but he expects perfection and deadly things from you.

- sevika one time sorta caught you handing with Jinx. Jinx was giving you a tattoo on you lower waist and sevika almost went on a killing spree.

- when sevika calmed down she sorta aloud it, she only said "As long as you guys don't hook up" but... y'all already did that, of course y'all weren't gonna tell.

- sevika shows her love through her actions, so sometimes y'all have a Mommy daughter day. Or you guys would watch a movie.

- sometimes you guys would talk about what you've experienced during missions.

Part 2 will be posted next week