Vi x Gang Leader pt 3

-VI's POV-

Y/n gets a head start and I follow behind her, she takes an unfamiliar short cut but I still take my usual.

When I jumó down to the alleyway I see her already there. "How did you-? That was the fastest wa-?" "I know my way around, I actually remember the short cut I used to take when I ran from enforcers" she says glaring at me.

My eyes widened, offended more or less, "Hey that's not fai-!" I cut myself off as I hear someone whistle, Y/n doesn't look back but I do.

2 people walking towards Y/n then to me, one of them messing with the long curly baby hair near her ear.

And the other blew near my face messing with a strand of my hair. "Like what you see?" Y/n asks I look back and she had already knocked out the two people.

She walks next to me and says "Nice jacket"

"Mind if I have it?" I ask her, she sucks her teeth and walks in front of the alleyway "Thank you" I coo "Suck a cunt" she yells back at me.

I beat both of the people of talking their jacket and clothes. "So about the cunt thing you said earlier" I smirk down at her, she was confused at first, then her eyes widened punching my arm.

She looks away, i think she's mad, she probably hates me by now. Eh, the enforcer came down finally came down.

"Wear this, you need to cover up" I say giving Y/n a jacket and I put on mine. She wraps her around her waist.

"Happy?" She asks, "put it on the right way, or am I gonna have to do for you" I say to looking down at her "Do it then I dare you" she looks up at me I look down at her.

"Ain't no one messin with you" I say walking away from her "I mean you used to so" I look back at her and she walks up to  The enforcer.

"Bienvenido a los Lanes, princesa" she says giving her clothes "Y/n you could've gotten me killed or worse yourself killed" the Enforcer says "Listen  it would be worse if you gotten" Y/n says.

"What do you mean?" "Sweetness, I'm from Zaun, no one here cares about you like they used to. And piltover doesn't like me anymore soooo yeah plus if my 12 year old sisters could do it, then you can too" Y/n says walking away.

I walk behind her says "Y/n! Y/N-!" I call for and she cuts me off "Don't call me that, in public" she glared back at me. "It's your name isn't it?" I ask sarcastically.

"Well how about I scream out your name to the whole damn city, letting Silco's find out? How does that sound?" She asks sarcastically.

"Don't start something you can't finish" i say flirtatiously grabbing her chin. Her face soften up and she pushes me away "Im ready" the enforcer says.

Y/n looks over to her "what a sight you are sweetness" she coos walking up next to her.

"Your name is Cailtyn right? Cailtyn Kiramman?" Y/n asks "oh uh-uhm yes" Cailtyn stutters as Y/n gets up in her face.

"How do you- How do you remember me?" She asks "Memories, derrr" Y/n says as she looks down at her stomach with a eyebrow raised.

She walks away without a word, I don't blame her, I'm kinda hungry too.

- few minutes later-

"MMM Jericho I've missed these" i say slurping up food.

-Y/N's POV-

"Slurping that shit up like it's no one's business" i comment "Dont worry about me and my eating skills, worry about why you in your 2nd bowl." She says still eating.

I finish it and say "Listen-!" "Are you going to question him?" Cailtyn whispers into my ear, "About the meat?" Definitely not above my board "You can ask him but, I won't guarantee that you won't puke" I say still eating.

"No, whats his connection to Silco, do you even know about Silco?" "We're because we are hungry, do you know what prison food is like?" Vi asks "No of course you don't" I finish her sentence.

"Unbelievable, I didn't bring you here all this way just to eat slop, if your not going to help then I'll do it myself" Cailtyn says.

Jericho puts a napkin in front of me, I lifted it up and it was the logo to the brothel, I look at Cailtyn and i motion them to follow me.

-At the brothel-

I knock on the door, the person eyes everyone them me "Hazard!, good to see you here sweet cheeks" the person says as they open the door.

We all walk in and I can tell they both had questions. I tune out of their conversation, I looked back to see Vi in Caitlyn's face.

I was jealous at first, but then I realized, it's best if we weren't together in the first place. "Come on" Vi says patting my ass with her hand while walking to Madam's office.

I walk behind her and I stand in the door way "Hazard? Vi?" Madam looks at us in shock "Madam" I simply say.

Vi and madam start to talk but I tune out cuz I'm not really interested, I just hope Jinx is fine.

I walk out and try to go find her myself, I cut through an alley was where I last saw Jinx "Well well well" I hear a voice say, I gasp a bit and the person's hand slams next my head.

I remember that robotic arm from anywhere.

"Sevika" I mumble.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...