Vi x Queen Reader Pt 3

(Y/N's POV)

I wake up to biting on my ear, I slowly open my eyes and turn my head to see a half sleepy Vi looking at me. "Did you fake sleep?" I whisper with a groggy voice.

"No, I went to sleep, I woke up early and I can't go back to sleep" she explains while yawning. My bones crack as I get up and stretch.

She kisses my hip as I stretch. She gets up as well, stretching, I caress her back.

"What are you doing" she asks looking back at me. "Nothing" I coo staring at her back smiling.

She huffs crawling onto me kissing me passionately. "Breakfast?" I ask, "Your my breakfast" she chuckles in the kiss.

I part from the kiss "You said tonight," I say booping her nose. She sucks her teeth, "Your words not mine." I remind her.

She gets off of me walking to the door "Vi where you going?" I roll on my back looking at her.

"I'm going downstairs" she says opening the door.

"Vi stay please" I pleaded for her. "Aren't you hungry?" She asks "Yeah but it can wait, please Vi" I reach out for her.

She walks back in the room closing the door,  she lays back down on top of me and we kiss for a bit. "So needy" she mumbles in between kisses.

We stop for a sec and look at eachother in the eyes. "Cuz I love you, so much" I say wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck.

I hear a knock and then the door opens I sit up quickly and Vi gets off of me sitting but the edge off the bed.

I sit by the bed post waiting to see who it is.

"Lady Y/n My schedule is wrong, It says I don't have a Night Shift when Marcus says I do-!" She looks at me and Vi.

"I'm so sorry if I interrupted something" she says stepping towards the door. 

"Oh no no, Vi is here cuz I was a bit drunk and she decided to take care of me" I explain.

"Yeah, yeah, she went home after some incident and I wanted to check up on her so- I came here she was drunk" Vi trying to stick with the cover story.

"Ohhh, I mean i can leave if you have any headaches" Cailtyn insists on leaving.

"No im good, I promise, I pinky promise" I say putting out my promise. "You can't break it Y/n" Cailtyn warns me.

"I won't" I smile sweetly and we tangle our pinky together. "But yea uhm so Marcus said I had a Night Shift but it's not on my schedule" she explains looking at her paper

"Don't listen to him, you are one of MY upper rank, guards you don't have take orders from him." I explain hugging the bedpost and smiling at her.

She looks at me almost shocked, "I'm upper rank?" She asks almost about to jump in joy.

"Yep, don't think I don't notice you working, you've been doing a amazing job with your enforcer work" I say smiling.

"I- uhm thank you lady Y/n" "No need for formalities, call me Y/n" she smiles sweetly.

"Thank you so much" she bows her head closing the door leaving.

I look over to Vi who is starring at me with a very unhappy face, "What's with that face?" I ask curiously.

"Really?" She asks with a serious face "Vi she's just a co worker, nothing more, plus out of business she is almost like a close daughter" I explain putting my hand on hers.