11k /12k Special

This is will be another chapter of Jinx x Queen Listener. Mylo chapter will come up soon down worry.

Contains: strong language, nicknames, body worship.

(Y/N's POV)

Jinx kisses and nips my neck. I then flutter my eyes open, still laying my face on my pillow.

"Baby~ Good morning~" she coos while slider her hand up the back off my thigh.

"Jinx I'm tired can we do this later" I try to go back to sleep.

"You can't just tease me, then act like nothing happened" she whispers in my ear.

I groan a bit, "Later"

I can feel her hover above me and bite my shoulder. "JINX!" I call out.

She kisses down my back, while messaging my ass. "Your skin is so soft, sweet cheeks"

She slips my underwear off, i squeeze my pillow while slightly panting.

Jinx plays with ass "Jinx!" I call out feeling embarrassed, "What? I'm just worshiping it, that's all" she smirks a while biting my lip.

"Can you put your ass up for me baby?" She asks, I sit there feeling, insecure a little.

Some how she can tell that I was a bit insecure. "Hey babe, flip over for me, I want to see your face." She flips me over while holding my thighs.

"Sweet cheeks~ look at me" she coos. I hide my face in my hoodie. "Please" she whines.

I sigh and look at her "see these adorable, sexy thighs? They're mine and only mine" she stares up at me while kissing my inner thighs.

"You- don't mind my... stretch mark..?" I mumble, she shakes her head.

"Stretch marks are hot in my opinion, plus it's natural" she smiles while laying her cheek on my thigh.

(Not gonna lie, for some reason I can see jinx having stretch marks.)

Her tongue teases my clit making me sigh and grip my pillow. Jinx then wrap her arms around my thighs keeping them from closing.

As she pleasures me I hear someone knock on the door, I try to sit up but jinx pulls me back down but pull away from me a little.

(This Au is where Silco and Vander are still friends and they all live in Piltover but they get treated like Zaun citizens.)

"Who is it?" Jinx answers, "Pow Pow?" I hear VI's voice, "Maybe~"Jinx coos while giggling. She then slides 2 fingers in my hole and starts thrusting rapidly.

"Hold you moans and your orgasm for me ok?" Jinx whispers in my ear.

I nod my head while covering my mouth.

"Do you know where Y/n is? I need her for a project we started on a few weeks ago" I squirm as Jinx thrusts her finger faster into me.

I start panting and arching my back. "Nope, haven't seen her" Jinx covers my mouth with her other hand "I told you to stay quiet" Jinx mumbles in my ear.

"She might be in her workshop" Jinx replies, "I'll go check" Vi walks off.

She pulls her fingers out knowing that I was very close, I whine and tears start to prick in the corner of my eyes.

She looks down at me and kisses my neck. "You're so cute, Sweet Cheeks" her hand tease my clit softly while her hand teases my breasts.

"If only I could live here, to see you every day" Jinx giggles, I arch my back into her while grabbing onto her shoulders, moaning out.

"Please" I moan loudly, "You're getting close huh?" She whispers in my ear.

I nod my head, panting. "Beg more, I'm not quite convinced" she demands. "Please Powder, I need you....MMPH! I need ALL OF YOU" I squeal the last part as she shivers her fingers in my hole and thrusts quickly.

"Good girl, sweet cheeks" she kisses my neck as I came all over her fingers. She quickly kisses me while I came down from my high.

She pulls her fingers out and kisses my neck. I start to calm down, and flutter my eyes close.

"Feeling less stressed?" Jinx asks, "Definitely" I respond while kissing her cheek.