Vi x Another World Reader

(VI's POV)

I wake up to Caitlyn's constant nagging "Vi, wake up!" "I'm up! I'm up" I say rubbing my eyes. "We have range shooting today" Caitlyn reminds me "Now Caitlyn when have I ever used a gun?" I ask her leaning on my arm.

"Today's the first day" she says pulling me off the bed. Ugghhhhhhhh

-20 minutes later-

I really wanna go back to sleep I say running through the forest, if you're asking why I'm running through the forest. Well I guess it's supposed to be for the people with more endurance and speed.

I run farther until I felt someone jump into me. We both roll down a hill landing in my back, "Gotcha!" Cailtyn laughs "Yeah yeah-.." I pause looking around "Did the forest always look like this?" I ask.

Caitlyn looks around, confused.. "no actually" she says standing up... "Well great now we are lost.." "How about for now we camp out and tomorrow we can try to get out of here" Caitlyn explains.

I get up and walk off. "Vi be careful, we don't know what's out here" Caitlyn follows behind me "Well if you're quiet enough we won't have to find out" I say sarcastically.

(??? Pov)

I look down to see what the commotion was all about.. "outsiders" I mumble while watching them. I point my rifle at them getting ready to shoot.

Child, you may be the protector but you can't kill everyone who goes through our borders..

"Is that not my job?" I ask, "Protector not a killer" I sigh while putting away my weapon. "Watch over them" "Yes ma'am" I say wandering from tree to tree.

(VI's POV)

It was pretty dark

We had to camp out by a tree that could keep us out of sight but the look is something that looked so unreal, I started a fire while Caitlyn went on and on about the what if's.

"Did you hear that?" I ask "Vi that's not funny I'm actually scared-!" "SHHH" i shush her while listening closely.

Suddenly a bunch of black animals with sharp fangs jumped at us "HOLY!" Caitlyn yelled "Stay behind me Cailtyn" I cover her as I was able to make a torch.

I then heard a whistle then an arrow shot down at one of them. The rest run away in fear as a woman walked in. She hissed as the first got brighter, she then kicked the fire pile putting it out.

"HEY what are you-!" She then takes my torch and throw it in the water. We hear a whimper coming from the animal that got hit.

The lady kneeled down and picking up the creature walking off. "Uhm- hey!" I yell for hee as Caitlyn rushes behind me "I just wanted to say thank you for saving u-!" She smacked me with her gun before I could finish. "VI" "Damn! The hell was that for?!" I shout out.

"This creature did not deserve that fate that is upon it right now, it's your fault!" She yells back walking away "You people cannot seem to see that" she says running toward a bridge.

"Hey!" "Vi let her go-!" I still chase after her "Hey wait-!" I slip almost falling off the tree bridge. The lady catches me "you are a sight for sore eyes" I say. She sucks her teeth "go home" she says  helping me up and walking away.

"Come on I-! What is all this" I ask as she turns to me with a soften face. I tried to smack it off but she restricted me. "NO!" She shouts, "Vi?" Caitlyn looked at me confused "Come with me both of you" she says running off. 

"Wait, You never told me your name!" I shout "Y/n, don't forget it" she says finally slowing down.

(Y/n)

(From Pinterest not mine)

"So is your skin always as blue as the ocean or-!" "Only at night or during the eclipse" she cuts me off. We walk through a village that had been hidden by a humongous tree. "Come before the guards come back" she says walking faster

"Where are we going" "We are going to teach you our ways but you must go through mother" she says.

Oh great...

(Similar to avatar but with my own twist)