Behind the Scenes (Youtube video)

Y/n's POV

The camera starts up as I set it up.

"Hey, welcome back.. as you guys may or may not know me, Violet, and Caitlyn are broken up and they found someone else. I am beyond happy for them, but I don't want you guys who love me dearly to spread hate on her. We may not get along and that's totally fine with me, she doesn't effect me in anyway. I assure y'all that me, Ekko, and Jinx are happy over here see-!" "WHO TF ATE MY LAST TWINKIE!!!" I hear jinx yell.

"MAN HUSH I ATE IT AND WHAT, CALM YOU HYPER ACTIVE ASS DOWN BEFORE I DO IT FOR YOU" Ekko yells back. "They are messes but I love them dearly" I say walking downstairs.

"HEY! Not in the kitchen! I be damned if my fruity pebbles waist on the floor!" I yell at them "MAN FUCK YO FRUIT PEBBLES" Ekko yells while flipping me off "FUCK YO BROWNIE AND YO TWINKIES" I clap back at both of them.

"WHO IS YOU-! You know what" Ekko says come running up the stairs as I run to my room "AHHH!" I yell closing the door and run to the bathroom closet.

"BETCH! These people crazy" I say out of breath. "Y/n~ where are you my love? We just want to talk." Jinx coos. "They lyin like a mug" I whisper, "Found ya" Ekko opens the door and grabs me out of the closet.

"AHHH!" I kick while holding the the camera. "WEEEEE!" I squeal while getting thrown on the bed. "Ayoooo!" I yell as they both tackle me "NAUR!"

-time skip to the studio-

"Y'all Im here with the old gangy" I lift up the camera, Caitlyn, Vi, and their new girlfriend wave at the camera then Vi put me in a choke hold. "VI!" I squeal "1 like equals one step closer to helping Y/n!" Their new girlfriend Stasia says into the camera.

"Missed you buh" Vi says into my ear "I miss you too" I say back as she lets go, I hug her as Caitlyn hugs around both of us, "Alright" I say taking the camera from Stasia "So we are going to be playing all the movies of Avatar and honestly I'm excited" I say walking off to Jinx and Ekko.

Showing the avatar models of our characters "it's between Y/n and Jinx for Skill, durability, ruthlessness, and beauty" Ekko says eyeing my avatar, "Can you not look at my look at our Avatar's ass" I huff out, "I was glancing" he says rolling his eyes..  mhm don't have to lie

I lay on Ekko who's laying on the couch sleeping. I eventually fall asleep on him while as my face snuggles into his chest.

hours later 

"ACTION!" the producer yells, "what are you saying Vi? You knew this would happen?" i say as my seriousness broke as we make eye contact. i laugh at her reaction, covering my mouth "Deadass that almost made me cry" i she says chuckling a bit. the cast laughs as we start over 

"I trusted you" "with you" " "I trusted YOU" i snatched my arms out of her hands "trust me now please" "TRAIDOR-!" "holy shit!" Vi comments as ekko bursts out laughing "Is it just me or did a chill run down my spine" one of the camera people ask as we all laugh. 

"Can't take shit serious" I say hugging ekko he places a small kiss on my lips. "The fuck was that- lame ass kiss" i say as he gives my another one. 

"infont of my salad?" James Camerons say as we both laugh.

(we love bloopers)