Behind the Scenes

Okay so here Powder and Vi aren't siblings cuz this is behind the scenes HOWEVER I'm not gonna ship them in anyway.

(Y/N's POV)

Me and Vi are almost on the verge of breaking up.. again.. and I know that it's partially my fault but she shouldn't take what we do in acting personally.

Especially since our characters are broken up in the series...

I wake up to the smell of sweet plantains, then I wake up to see Powder's room, it's full of plants and fake vines.

I look at her desk with all of her music albums and fan letters are.

I stretch looking out the window, "it's lightly cloudy today" I say to myself "It's so pretty" I put on her robe and walk out her door.

She is playing calming music and I observe her, as she makes breakfast.

She's wearing a white sports bra with light grey basketball shorts. "I walk up behind her and try to steal a piece of plantain.

She plucks my finger and looks down at the pan which is full of eggs. I whine and place my face on her back.

"You can eat when it's ready okay?" She turns around and kisses my cheek the reaches for 3 plates.

"Who's coming over?" I ask she hesitates to answer the question as she puts the eggs on the plates.

She sighs and responds "My older sister came to New York yesterday"

"The same one that hates me?" I ask and she nods. Powder then puts all the plates on the table.

"eggs, cheese, gallo pinto, and sweet plantains, served with corn tortillas." She explains while rubbing my back.

"She brought her girlfriend with her so that'll be fun" she sighs, "Well I don't think there will be a problem, as long as they don't say something out of pocket" I sit on the counter.

Powder walks infront of me and stares into my eyes, I place my hands on her bones as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"I don't know why my sister doesn't favor you, but hopefully she can learn to get used to you" Powder explains as she kisses me deeply.

We part our lips but our faces are centimeters away. "How about we go shower and finish this when they leave" I suggested.

"Or, we lock the door and finish it now?" Jinx mumbles into my neck, "No, go shower" I pat her shoulder and hopped down from the counter.

I go to her bathroom and she follows behind me, I then wear a low bark and scratch noises, "Damnit!" Powder walks to the door and I walk to her bedroom door peeking my head out.

(Jinx's Dog: Sugar)