Vi x Reader ( Highschool Musical)

PLACES EVERYONE PLACES

Author: "Vi! Y/n! KEEP YALL LIPS TO YALL SELVES PLEASE, at least until the show starts!"

Y/n: "Nah"

Vi: "We'll try" *wink*

Author: "yeah yeah your sexy whatever now GET IN YALL PLACES"

(This is Y/n)

(Her outfit)

May I tell you that Y/n has her own small business going and gaining a lot of money for it, but she wants to get an actual job so she can move out of her Mom's Mansion

(Y/n's POV)

I am sitting at my desk while the teacher gives her little story about whatever happened in the past. I wasn't quite listening, I was laying my head on my desk staring at Vi.

But I was also falling asleep, until- "Miss Medarda head up! And pay attention" the teacher raises her voice. I groan while sitting up and looking at the clock.

"Yea be a good kid for once" my least favorite cousin Mel taunts. "Shut up" I say automatically, my cousin scoffs while looking at the clock.

"Summer" everyone whispers, I smile at Vi as she looks back at me, as she was biting her lip at me. "Focus Vi"Jinx throws a paper ball at Vi.

"I'm focused" Vi mumbles while looking at me, I roll my eyes playful them look at the time. As everyone starts whispering summer. I start to grab my papers.

RIIIIIIIIIIIING

We all throw all of our papers in the air while singing and dancing.

~after the singing and dancing we are at the lockers~

I open my locker as I admire the photo of me and Vi, "BOO!" Vi grabs my waist, I gasp a little while turning to her. "Vi!" "That's my name" She leans in to kiss me but we were interrupted by a year book member.