Demon Slayer Ekko x Demon Reader ☁️

This is Y/n

(Pretend she got a muzzle)(This her outfit for now)

(This her outfit for now)

(Pretend she got a muzzle)(This her outfit for now)

(Ekko's POV)

I don't know how we connected but we did, she's not like other demons. She doesn't have that thirst for human blood but for safety measures the top man said keep the muzzle on.

At first some of the other Demon Slayers didn't approve, but later on they started to take a small liking to her.

Y/n, that girl is hella strong, and very kind hearted. She's saved my ass so many times.

She's also saved my friends too. Her demon arc Swan's feather.

Her nails become sharp and a silvery white, then she cuts her opponent, one scratch from it makes you bleed out, depending where it is..

She is one of the rare demons that are immune to daylight, we still don't know how but we are very impressed by it.

I wonder what she's doing now

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/N-CHAN!!" I hear Jinx coo out, I run away quickly trying to get to Ekko's room as fast as possible. But I accidentally bump into someone "MM!" The person grabs me while lifting me over their shoulder.

I kick and squirm, lightly banging my fist in the person's back, "PUT HER DOWN!" One of the butterfly mansion's little helpers grab my hand.

The person stops and looks back "Let go she needs to be taken on a mission, master's orders" A familiar voice calls out.

I grab their hand tight so Vi doesn't move forward. "Didnt you hear me I said let go, so unflashy" Vi comments.

I sigh out and just close my eyes.

Remembering the time I used to be a human, and when I first met Ekko...

"PUT HER DOWN! We'll accompany you!"

Ekko?

I open my eyes and find myself on top of a building still thrown over VI's shoulder.

"Fine, however there will be consequences if I am disobeyed" I hear hand swing and slap my ass.

I squirm while trying to get out of her grip. "MM MM!" "Stop squirming will ya?" Vi puts me down and I jump down to Ekko.

~few hours later~

I lay my cheek on Ekko's back almost falling asleep as he carry me on his back.

"Y/n~" i hear Jinx coo, I flutter my eyes open and see her in my face. I huff out from how close she is.

"How was your nap?" "Leave her alone Jinx" Ekko says while walking faster.

I can hear Jinx whine from afar. I then pat Ekko's shoulder, "What's wrong?" He asks, "Mm" I muffle into my muzzle.

He puts me down and then I walk slower to see what's in the woods. I turn around to walk backwards.

I stare at the woods for a minute then I feel Vi throwing me over her shoulders.

I kick and squirm while pushing out of her grip. "Stop strugglin, be lucky I am carrying your unflashy ass in the first place.

I cross my arms while pouting. I feel another slap on my ass but this time it was very painful, I bang my fist on her back.

"Want another one?" She asks, I pout and look at Ekko, walks up and holds my hands.

But then I saw that Everything
around me was getting smaller the clouds were much closer.

Vi jumped really high! My nails grab her shirt tightly, I'm not too fond of heights.

I could tell I accidentally ripped her shirt a bit but I don't care.. she should've asked me before doing it.

Typical Vi..

~At the District~

Me And Ekko cuddle in the corner of the room as he argues with Vi about how she's been pushy lately.

All she does is ignore him and go through some letters.

I put my hand on Ekko's, intertwining them together. "I need to protect you more" Ekko rubs his cheek on my head as I snuggle closer then before to him.

I may seem nice but I can protect myself

This was in the top of my head, and no I am not making this a series

This shall be y'all 26k special