Vi x Queen Reader pt 4 🍋

(Y/N's POV)

"V-Vi?" I call out for her, I feel the restraints on my wrists loosen. "Follow my Voice Cupcake" she coos.

I crawl to her and kiss her neck "Nuh uh Cupcake, you haven't earned me yet" she pushes me back a bit.

"Please Vi, I need you, I need all of you" I begged, I can hear her scoff a bit.

She grabs my face and I can see a little bit of her silhouette. "Fine" Vi finally gives me her approval.

"Thank you" I say sheepishly as I kiss her chest, I can hear her sigh out in relief.

I then kiss to her stomach leaving hickeys, I then gently caress her waist all the way does to her thighs.

"You're so adorable Cupcake" Vi says while caressing my hair back.

I kiss her inner thigh while holding her thighs up a bit.

"No teasing" she lightly chuckled as her breathes became a bit heavy, she gasps as I give her folds one long lick.

I devour her while gripping her thighs so she wouldn't move so much.

She hisses and moans from time to time. "You're doing great cupcake" she moans out.

I suck her clit while shoving 2 fingers in her. Her moans became a bit louder.

My finger her faster while swirling my tongue around her clit. "FUCK" she groans out while gripping the sheets.

She tries to push me back a bit but I don't budge and go faster. Her moans sang throughout the whole room.

She gasps out one more time and then she came, I go at a decent speed so she can ride out her high.

She groans a bit when I don't stop. "Okay Okay" she pushes me back a bit.

"You're a hungry beast cupcake" she chuckles a bit while our lips connect.

She then shoved her fingers into me. I gasp out holding onto her triceps.

I hiss as she goes faster, I lay my head back on the pillow, Gripping it tightly.

I moan loudly as she goes even faster, masking a my orgasm hit me like a truck.

My legs shaking violently, she immediately takes her fingers out and lay my legs on her shoulder.

"Cálmate Mommy" I say pushing her back a bit, she looks up at me, smirking at me a little.

"What did you call me?" She asks in a seductive way, I realized what I just said and cover my face with then pillow.

"Say it again, it was sexy" she kisses my stomach. I groan a bit. "C'mon Cupcake, say it again" she coos.

"mommy" I muffle into the pillow, she grabs the pillow and throws it on the floor "Lo siento, the pillow what in your face so I couldn't hear you" she smirks a little more.

I huff out, "Mommy" I say in a shy way, "You sound so cute" she coos while kissing my stomach more.

She kisses down to my clit and slurps away, "oh my god" I gasp a little as she hugs my thighs.

I grip the pillow firmly, "My lady! You're going to be LATE! AGAIN!" My advisor calls out.

"GIMME A MINUTE-!" I gasp out then I cover my mouth while my other hand grips VI's hair.