Youtube Video

(Y/N's POV)

"Hey guys it me and me," I stay silent, "Y/n I have full control of your life"

"Oh- lemme just" I roll down the window, "NO YOU CRAZY BITCH" Vi yells at me,

We restart "It me, Y/n" I finally say and Cailtyn pull over trying not to laugh, "y'all are so fuckin rude" I say taking the camera.

We get out of the car

"Y'all these are the rudest bitches out here" I say raising the camera so they can see Vi and Cailtyn.

"Don't be like that love" Cailtyn says reaching out for me.

"No you guys are so rude, I might divorce you on set" I say and vi wraps her arm around my neck.

"Oh my god! I am being assaulted by a 5'9 female Latina with sexy muscles" I say as Cailtyn walks up and gives me kisses.

"I am being bribed by a 6'1 sexy and beautiful, mommy British woman" I comment and Cailtyn scoffs.

"This latina has sexy thighs" i mumble the last part squishing VI's thigh, she smacks my hand off.

"See, rude" I say as Cailtyn takes the camera. "Guys don't listen to her, we are the nicest people on ear-!" "OW DID YOU JUST FUCKIN BITE ME?!" Vi yells at me.

"I'll DO IT AGAIN!" I yell back at her.

Some fans came up to us but our body guard protect us.

"Heyy" I say waving to them. "Y/N WE LOVE YOU!" One of the fans scream out.

"I love you guys too" I say touching one of my fans hands.

I don't usually get attention, it's either Vi or Cailtyn, I've been acting since I was 15 , Cailtyn has been acting since she was 13 and Vi has been acting since she was a 14.

I met Cailtyn first then Vi, Vi wasn't a big fan of me. We grew feeling for eachother after acting in the show called 'Stubborn as Hell'

Anyways, I was never a big attraction until I was 16, I played in 'Stubborn as Hell' and 'Are we so Different'

"Y/N MARRY ME PLEASE!!" I giggle as the fans reach out past the body guards.

"I'll think about it" I joke "No, she will marry me" vi says grabbing my hip.

I hiss "Gentle" I mumble as she kiss the back of my neck.

"Sorry lovelies but Y/n is engaged to 2 beautiful women, who loves her dearly" Cailtyn states as she kisses me. A lot of camera flash and I fell Cailtyn Smirk against my lips.

I rest my forehead on Cailtyn's shoulder "Y'all love me?" I ask laying my head back on VI's shoulder.

"Sometimes" Vi whispers in my ear "I'll take it" I comment.

"Y/N CAN YOU ADOPT ME!" "depends on how you are at home" I say as Vi squeezes my hips.

I hiss "Suavemente Mommy" I whisper to her, she lays her face on my shoulder.

"Lo siento" she whispers back to me. "Y/N IMMA STEAL YOU!!" A fan yells out.

I laugh putting my hand on my face. "No you won't" Cailtyn says and Vi becomes the protective fiancés

We then walk away "VI YOURE HOT!" I laugh as Vi look back and winks.

"Don't drive them more crazy" I say smacking her arm. "Don't be jealous, I have you and Caitlyn." She puts her hand on my hip, gripping it from time to time.

I roll my eyes we hear the fans call out our names. Cailtyn hands me the camera and I turn it on again.

"Sorry about that guys, fan tingz.. anyways, we are going to 4 places in New York City" i explain.

"We will be choosing 1 place that was the best. For today we will be trying a Buffalo chicken" Vi explains as we both stare at Cailtyn.

"Stop looking at me weirdos" she says rolling her eyes.

We both laugh.

- we make it to a restaurant-

"Alrighty so im definitely not crying and trying to rethink my life decisions." I say looking at the camera.

"Isn't that a tear running from your eye" "CÁLLATE!" I wipe my cheek.

Cailtyn just stares at the chicken "I don't know why I agreed to this.." she comments.

"Let's just do it real quick" "alright 3 2 1" Cailtyn. Counts down as we all bite into the chicken.

I chew a bit as Vi cough but only a little "oh my babe you good?" I ask looking over.

The spice kicked me in the stomach "OH SH*T" my stomach and my throat start burning.

I look to Cailtyn and she's eating with ease. We both look at her as she look back at us.

"Can I get a milkshake please?" I ask and Vi laughs a bit.

"Whoever thought this was a good idea I'm reporting them as a missing person." I say as they bring me a milkshake.

I feel VI's hand goes up my thigh, "You know they gonna get suspicious if I was missing" Vi comments.

I look over to her and roll my eyes "I wouldn't" I say looking away from her.

Her hand teases my pants zipper, "Of course you would, I make you feel things you will never feel with someone else" she whispers in my ear as her fingers draw circles on my woman-hood.

"Aquí no!" I say moving her hand away, "Porque no aquí?" Vi asks "Kids are watching" I say getting close to her face.

She tries to give me a kiss but I move my face away. Vi grabs my face, "CAILTYN!! VI IS BEING MEAN!!" I call out, as my voice is a bit muffled.

"Vi leave her alone" Cailtyn says grabbing my waist and pulling me to her "She started it!" Vi says back.

"You're older" Cailtyn says in a polite tone. Vi crosses her arms.

-On our way to the next restaurant-

Cailtyn and Vi kiss eachother more "Y'ALL AINT SHIT" I say pointing the camera up so it can see vi and Cailtyn.

I walk away faster "Cupcake come here" Vi calls for me "NO!" Cailtyn takes the camera out my hand.

"Why can't you guys get alone" "No se" I say automatically.

"Guys we are on our way to a cookie shop because Y/n is still a little knocked up from the chicken." Cailtyn explains.

"OWWW! THAT HURT YOU HOE!" I yell at Vi, "TASTING YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" She shouts back at me.

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO WHERE WE ARE GOING! Goddamn!" Cailtyn yells at us and we stay quiet.

"Like I was saying-!" Vi kisses and bites my neck. "Can you guys not fuck in front of the camera" Cailtyn asks turning around putting the phone to her chest.

Me and Vi laugh

To be continued...