Vi x Gang Leader pt2

-Y/N's POV-

I sigh trying not to be irritated, "sure doll face" I say turning to her, she looks at me shocked somewhat "what are you in for, I looked through your file, I haven't seen anything of yours crimes" she says almost she interested in me or something.

"For my beautiful personality I guess" "Why did you attack an inmate, he was witness for an ongoing case" she says seriously.

"Damn, that sucks, oh and on your way out, give Silco a BIG wet kiss" I say leaning on the rail.

"Silco the industrial?" She asks, I groan "Listen, this is getting old ok? Just beat her ass already so I can go to sleep" Vi says walking up next to me.

"FUCK YOU!" I flip her off "If you don't put your finger down I just might let you" she whispers in my ear, my eyes widen "Not in-front of the enforcer, their eyes are sensitive" I say in a polite voice. Vi rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Ahem" the woman clears her throat "Like I was going to ask" she says almost hesitant. I sigh, can we get this over with so I can go to bed.

The enforcer walks past the red line and asks "Does this mean anything to you-!" Me and Vi run up to the bars grabbing it.

The woman jumped back a little "Where did you get this?" Vi asked taking a good look at the picture "Where did you find it?" I asked her.

Vi and the enforcer were talking to eachother, I didn't tune, then I heard her scoff and say "In what mad world would I trust people like you?" I scoff almost laughing "You are a funny, one   Doll face" both girls look at me.

"Why would you come here, FULL of people like us, and ask us questions, if your aren't gonna trust us" I say leaning on the bars.

She sighs walking "Have fun in the Playground Dollface~" I coo then giggle, which echoes through the hallway.

"The Undercity is going eat her alive" Vi says leaning on the bars, "That's kinda kinky" I say and she snaps her head to me.

She smirks and huffs "Don't start" she says going back to her bed, I giggle biting my lip looking at the moon.

-30 minutes-

Our cell door opens, me and Vi look at the woman from before "Only if you'll help" she says glaring at me, "Got yourself a deal Doll face" I say flirtatiously as I wink at her and walking out the cell.

-At a thrift store-

"Pick anything out" The enforcer says, I start walking around, "Duh its piltover, of course their gonna have nice clothes in thrift stores" I say to rolling my eyes as I hear Mylo and Claggor chuckle.

"Y/n?" Vi calls for me, i hum in response "who- who are you talking to?" She asks putting her fingers on the back of my hands.

My eyes widen and the whispers get louder "SHUT UP" I hold my head, walking away.

I go out to pick out some clothes.

(You guys choose)

(You guys choose)

The enforcer pats for it and we walks out, "I see what you meant about your tattoos, I hear Vi say, she touches my torso, "Yep" I say with a lip pop.

"So it's just on your torso and arm?" She asks as her hand is still on my torso "Nah they are where the sun don't shine" I say while smile.

Her eyes widen "Wait so- POWDER SAW YOU-!" She cuts herself off as I look away from her, I can almost feel her expression of hurt and betrayal.

"It's not like you liked me in the first place, and we didn't do anything so it's fine" I say with my arms crossed, while looking at the ground.

"I heard the bathysphere has a nice view, that could be a good way to get a lay of the land" The woman says.

Me and Vi put our hoods on "Too Risky" Vi says, I jump down to get a head start.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...