Teacher Caitlyn x Teacher Reader

~Summer Vacation~

(Y/n)

(Y/n's POV)

(Y/n's POV)

"For ur summer assignment, you will have a project on inventing new things, and no nothing related to sexual toys" Caitlyn Finishes as the class laughed, the bell rung like crazy announcing it is officially summer.

"Alright Get outta here" she dismisses class and they run down the hallway excited for Summer break, "Gonna miss you Miss Y/N" "Oh hush your my niece, you live a neighborhood away from me" I say while crossing my arms. She giggles while running off.

I walk over to Caitlyn's desk, sitting on it while looking at the paper's on her desk. "Stop being nosey she says putting her books in the book shelf, "I'm a curious woman" I comment as Caitlyn walk over to me.

"But curiosity killed the cat" "But the cat still has 8 more lives" I say as she got closer, laying my forehead on hers.

"How was your class?" Caitlyn asks while putting paper in the drawers "Handful" I say bluntly. "So what you wanna do tomorrow-!" "Sleep" I say getting of the desk and walking to the door where my bags are.

She giggles while catching up to me

-After we got home and took a shower-

I sit on the couch cuddling Caitlyn while watching a movie, "so" Cailtyn whispers while kissing my neck "what do you want?" I ask while giggling a bit.

"Who's cooking" she asks under her breath. "Depends what you want to eat~?" I ask as I wrap my arms around Caitlyn's neck lightly "You" she whispers in my ear "Well you'll have to wait" I nudged her off getting up.

"Hasn't your mother taught you dinner before dessert?" I say while walking to the kitchen "What can I say?"

"I wasn't always a great listener"