Vi x Non-binary Reader pt.1

Modern day AU but the fashion style is really popular

-VI's POV-

"Hey Vi!" I look back to see an excited Caitlyn "Hey" I say plainly "So I was thinking, if you aren't busy maybe we can go see a live band" "I got tickets to see the Hell's Angels" (Hell's Angels is the Band that your in) she says excitedly, I smile and say "Sure but there are no promises that I'll go" I acted like I wasn't excited.

In reality that's my favorite band, I recently started making my own music too, The leader reacted to it and actually loved it "EARTH TO VI" I snap out of my thoughts "Sorry" "It's fine, anyways they are the VIP seats so we will get the best view the band."

Did I mention my sister Powder, she's apart of their band too, kinda jealous but I'm supporting her through thick and thin. At least I get to see the leader, stage name Hazard only my sister and her sister knows about her really name- no one else.

I would be lying if I said my my sister's stage name isn't cool, Jinx, and the leader is going to be singing the song Get Jinxed, they worked on it together. It's cute to be honest.

"So Saturday night at 10 pm?" She asks and I look at her "Huh? Oh yea" I put my thumb up "she smiles and goes over to her group of friends while I go over to mine "Oooo looks like someone's goin on a date" Mylo teases "Just friends Mylo" I roll my eyes at him "Yea right ya lesbia-" he gets cut off by me smacking him in the back for his head.

-Times skip To Friday-

I am hanging Jericho's with my friends and I see 2 girls running, 1 was fast, hella fast, and she was pulling a another girl who I soon realized it was Hazard and Powder because of all the fans that were chasing them, and I could see their tattoo.

Then there's some days her chest looks flat then another big, I think they a girl, idk and honestly I couldn't give two shits about their gender. They seem pretty cool to hang around honestly. I haven't seen Powder a lot since she is apart of the band so she's always traveling.

-Time skip to Saturday an hour before the concert-

I sneak backstage behind powder and covers her eyes "Guess who" she hugs my arm "Heyy I'm surprised you came" not "You knew I was gonna support you-.. where's Hazard, their getting their outfits ready and her emotions" Powder reply's with a voice crack in her sentence.

"Nervous" "Of course she's doing a face reveal after we do jokes, make skits and sing songs" she giggles and puts on her make up. "Hey sweet cheeks" I see her wave and wink at who I assume is Hazard's sister, huh she's kinda adorable, she flicks Powder off "What was her stage name again?" "Glitch, she's hot" Jinx says.

"No dating" I say strictly "Aww cmon I'm literally 20" "You still a baby in the real world" she groans and I giggle "Hazard!" She waves at the leader and the leader waves back smiling

( y'all don't mind that reader is a Black non binary pansexual that is physically a female right? No? Great)

I look at them, she's beautiful in person even though I can only see their lower half of their face, most of it was covered by their puffy hair, she smelled nice, They  smelled like warm caramel. They looked perfect,  Beautiful chocolaty brown skin, so warm. Pictures can't do her justice.

They wave and I manage to pull a sweet smile and wave back without panicking. "I'll be in VIP-" I say to Powder then I leave to VIP "I was worried Bubblegum" I looked at her and hugged her "Sorry sorry" let's watch the show"